The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 27 September 2019, 10:23 AM   #1
uracowman
"TRF" Member

[WTS] Unpolished M Serial Rolex 16610LV Green "Kermit" Submariner w/ Box and Papers

All,

First and foremost, no trades, and no dealer inquiries please.

For sale is an unpolished M serial 16610LV Kermit Submariner. For those who are not familiar with this watch, it is the original green submariner that was released by remove before they moved to ceramic bezels and maxi cases. Originally purchased in October of 2010, this is an unpolished example that comes complete with the inner and outer box, warranty card, hang tag and all of the original booklets from the factory.

This watch is priced much lower than what is in the open market because it needs a service. Currently, it runs about 15 seconds off a day so eventually it will need a service but there are no mechanical issues and everything works fine. I’ve met the original owner of this watch before I purchased it as a daily wearer. He has never been opened before nor has it never seen a polishing wheel as a result, so all of the original chamfers are present and the case edges are tack sharp. The watch has been worn, and is reflected in the pictures. The bezel also has a small nick at the 25 minute marker. The specs of the watch are as follows:
  • Rolex Submariner reference 16610LV powered by a caliber 3135
  • 40mm case , 12mm thickness
  • 20mm lug width
  • All original including the bracelet, which is a 93250 with an EO clasp code
  • Original Box and papers included

The price is $12,500 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. As stated above, this is priced well under market because the watch needs a service. If this does not move in a few weeks, I will most likely pull the listing, service it myself through Rolex, and then mark it accordingly relative to the market. Wire and Paypal FF preferred. I have lots of feedback on both sides of the transaction over the past 12 years from watchnet, rolexforum, timezone and reddit.

Soon to come: AP 26401 RG, AP 15202OR, Patek 3940G
uracowman is offline   Reply With Quote