The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 13 December 2018, 04:38 AM   #1
herts9
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116610LN
FS: Rolex Deepsea Black SeaDweller 116660 - FULL SET

For sale is my V series (2010) Rolex black Deepsea SeaDweller. I picked this up earlier this year from a TS. Comes with everything you see in the pics: watch, warranty card (from March/2010), booklets, hand tags, bezel protector, pillow cloth, and inner and outer box. Ten links installed currently to fit my 7 and 1/3 wrist (comes with an 11th, and the diver's extension that I took out). With the glide lock clasp, this should be able to fit anybody.

Condition is overall very beautiful. I wore this on average every third day. Some light scratches and swirls from everyday use on the high polished sides and from the underneath to where the bracelet was changed out, before I took delivery (I kept it on the bracelet the whole time). A few very minor light swirls on the crystal that are super evident on the macro pics. The cerachrome bezel is in great shape going on 9 years old and the clicking action is just like it was out of the showroom. Lume is just like new. At the “40” mark, there is a ding in the bezel metal where this was bumped into something along the way. Along with this, there looks to be a scuff in the crystal in the same spot around the 8 o’clock. You can see it from the side and definitely under a loupe. Hard to notice when looking directly down with this being so domed. Nothing hidden, and no surprises. Pics are an accurate representation of what you will receive. Some of the pics magnify the aforementioned issues, but that is a good thing for transparency sakes. This as aesthetically in great shape with some sings of love being worn a bunch!

I am at least the 4th owner. Keeping COSC perfect time and functions as expected. Power reserve is intact. Date flips over right at the 12 changeover. Does not look like it is overly polished, but I do not have an eye for that sort of thing. Nothing shows to be rounded or any loss in metal. Being ~9 years old, I wouldn’t expect it to be.

I am trying to free up some funds for a platinum day-date, so this drew the short straw in helping save for the grail. Please, no trades and am offering this to US only buyers at this time. Shipping will be done via FedEx 2 day insured w/ signature required.

Offered at $8360, bank wire, or PayPal for verified buyers with recent feedback. I have done a few deals during my limited time here, and have an eBay account with the same ID going on 20 years with many a high dollar transaction. Please feel free to PM me any questions you may have. If I can offer additional pictures, I will do so by request for serious inquiries.

herts9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 December 2018, 07:05 AM   #2
herts9
"TRF" Member

Deepsea 116660

Deepsea seadweller 116660 bump
herts9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 December 2018, 11:15 PM   #3
herts9
"TRF" Member