The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2 November 2021, 03:13 PM   #1
EddieK12
"TRF" Member

FS Rolex Explorer II 16570 T Black SEL 2007 Rehaux

FS is a great Explorer II reference 16570T with a black dial. The watch is all original, and has been worn quite a bit (as a watch should be )
It has light scratches/scuffs on the bezel insert and on the bracelet. I would rate the case an 8/10, and the bracelet a 6/10. the crystal has a tiny chip near the 1 hour marker. The dial is perfect with no flaws. The watch has just been recently serviced a couple weeks ago, and runs with great amplitude and within spec. It would make for an amazing watch for someone that wants to wear it daily and "explore"! The watch has been previously polished though the lugs still are sharp.
This is an M serial which would date it a 2007-2008. This version has rehaux Rolex engraving, a no holes case, and a solid end link band.

This is just the watch with no accesories or papers. Plenty of references available here, Asking $8,800 wire with complimentary FedEx overnight on my end.

Please call or text 315-766-5987 or PM me here.

End link code - 78790A EO
Clasp Code 78790A EO12

EddieK12 is offline   Reply With Quote