The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 23 February 2018, 07:57 AM   #1
azcodman
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Breitling OEM bracelets, straps and buckles

I recently purchased a group of Breitling OEM bracelets, straps and buckles from an authorized dealer. Many of them have little more than “shop wear” from being attached to watches, but I’ve done my best to describe them accurately.

Breitling SS/18K pilot bracelet for watches with 20 mm lugs. This one is 20/18, about 180 mm in length and the end links are marked 301D and S3702. I believe this was made for the Chronomat and Cockpit models, but am not 100% certain. Mint condition with 4 removable links, and priced at $1250

Breitling SS pilot bracelet for watches with 22 mm lugs. This one is 22/20, about 172 mm in length with end links marked 357A and C1306. I believe this was made for the Chronomat Evolution and Windrider models, but am not 100% certain. Mint condition with 3 removable links, and priced at $850.

Breitling titanium bracelet for watches with 22 mm lugs. This one is 22/18, about 185 mm in length with end links marked 888E and 0203. I believe this was made for the Chrono Avenger and Seawolf models, but am not 100% certain. Near mint condition with 8 removable links, and priced at $550.

Breitling polished and brushed SS bracelet for watches with 22 mm lugs. This one is 22/18, about 150 mm in length, and the end links are marked 830A and S3202. I believe this was made for the Emergency Mission models, but am not 100% certain. It’s in excellent condition with 3 removable links, and is priced at $350.

Breitling crocodile strap with 18K buckle. Strap is 24/20, 130/80 and in near mint condition. Faint hairlines on the buckle. Strap only for $350, buckle for $550, and complete set for $850.

Breitling tan calf strap with buckle. Strap is 22/18, 120/80 and while the lining shows even staining, there is very little evidence of wear to the top and edges. $150

Breitling black calf strap for deployant buckle. Strap is 24/20, 110/90 and condition is mint. $150

Breitling OEM black crocodile with 18K/SS UTC module and SS deployant buckle. Strap is 20/18, 95/65 and the only evidence of wear to this stunning combo is that it was likely attached to a watch in a showcase. The UTC module is keeping good time and the three pieces are priced at $795.

Breitling SS 18mm deployant buckle. Mint for $100

Breitling SS 18mm tang buckle. Mint for $35

Breitling 18K gold 20mm tang buckle. Hairline scratches from light use. Priced at $395

Breitling SS/18K Rouleaux (aka Bullet) bracelet for watches with 20mm lugs. Brand new in wrapper, priced at $595.

All prices include 2-day insured shipping in the US, with payment via PayPal to a confirmed address. Please email me at azcodman@yahoo.com if interested. Thanks/Keith
azcodman is offline   Reply With Quote