The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 22 May 2019, 07:55 AM   #1
skirsch
Banned

FS:Everest Watch Roll (4 Watches) Free Shipping

Available is the Everest Watch Roll (4 Watches) in the Vintage Brown Outside Color with Tan Interior. Purchased in January of 2019, the Everest Watch Roll retails for $465.00 and is in Near Mint condition. The Watch Roll is available as I have reduced my collection and recently purchased the 3 Watch Version of the same Everest Watch Roll. You can go on the Everest site and read about these beautiful watch rolls.

To me, the great thing about the Everest Watch Roll is that the bottom is flat so the roll remains secure wherever you place it. That combined with the fact that it is portable makes it easy to enjoy my watches at home or if I am on the road. The exterior is naturally tanned calf leather and the interior is a soft material for maximum protection against scratches. The best part for me is that each watch is in its own compartment and there is much more room than the typical watch box. The pillows slide into the compartment on rails on both sides of the pillows.

The Everest Watch Roll (4 Watches) is available for $390.00 with free shipping included. I will ship anywhere in the CONUS and have references available as well as a long history on the forum. I can be contacted by email at pettyfeversk@aol.com or cell at 978 877-9123 in Massachusetts. Thank you for your interest and have a good day. Stephen
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ROLL1.jpg (68.4 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg ROLL2.jpg (99.3 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg ROLL3.jpg (95.5 KB, 71 views)
skirsch is offline   Reply With Quote