The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Patek Philippe Discussion Forum

Old 14 May 2017, 12:59 AM   #31
GB-man
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: addiction issues
Enjoy the aquanaut tony! It's such a great watch.

Nice work Brian
Old 14 May 2017, 01:55 AM   #32
pp5575
Banned

Watch: 5131G
I have no problem of helping friends to get what they want, but not LE for the first customer(very small percentage of chance to get it). I am asking 5650, but I have to wait and not Guarantee to have it. I do know You have to change to a new AD, if you are not getting what you want as a long time loyalty to your current AD.

IF AD is nice to me, I will let my AD know I am a very good customer too. I buy watches every year from Jamie. I like him compare to other AD that I encountered before. As a customer, it is very important to choose the right AD. Then He will make your dream come true quickly.

In Tony case, I didn't real help. As he said he just mentioned about me with Jamie. Jamie likes me and he likes my friends too. Then he is happy to offer what is available to my friends.

I remembered I bought 2 watches from Jamie and introduced a friend to him(bought one watch) and showed him another two watches bought from London Salon. Then Jamie offered me 5970J as a first time customer.
pp5575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2017, 02:04 AM   #33
pp5575
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB-man View Post

Nice work Brian
Tony just mentioned about me. I didn't even know he visited Jamie.
Old 14 May 2017, 02:11 AM   #34
lapince
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5712
Quote:
Originally Posted by pp5575 View Post
I have no problem of helping friends to get what they want, but not LE for the first customer(very small percentage of chance to get it). I am asking 5650, but I have to wait and not Guarantee to have it. I do know You have to change to a new AD, if you are not getting what you want as a long time loyalty to your current AD.

IF AD is nice to me, I will let my AD know I am a very good customer too. I buy watch(es) every year from Jamie. I like him compare to other AD that I encountered before. As a customer, it is very important to choose the right AD. Then He will make your dream come true quickly.

In Tony case, I didn't real help. As he said he just mentioned about me with Jamie. Jamie likes me and he likes my friends too. Then he is happy to offer what is available to my friends.
I am pretty happy with my AD, got what I wanted rather quickly, of course nothing super fancy, just basic PP and Rolex watches, am next on the list for a 5131, that is if ever he gets a second one, chances are low, he is a cool guy and I think if I wanted something special he would do what he could in order for me to get it. Basically I am getting ready for a special edition for the Nautilus 50th anniversary, only 10 years to wait, just couldn't get around spending 5 times the price of a 5711 for the platinum, but had it been a 5712P, don't think I could have resisted
lapince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2017, 02:16 AM   #35
pp5575
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapince View Post
I am pretty happy with my AD, got what I wanted rather quickly, of course nothing super fancy, just basic PP and Rolex watches, am next on the list for a 5131, that is if ever he gets a second one, chances are low, he is a cool guy and I think if I wanted something special he would do what he could in order for me to get it. Basically I am getting ready for a special edition for the Nautilus 50th anniversary, only 10 years to wait, just couldn't get around spending 5 times the price of a 5711 for the platinum, but had it been a 5712P, don't think I could have resisted
Very good. I think we need a nice AD and he needs our business too. Both happy are very important.

Enjoy your watches and be happy.

I am waiting for all Patek anniversary too.
Old 14 May 2017, 02:26 AM   #36
archer75
"TRF" Member

Watch: PP-AP- FPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapince View Post

I have to echo this, his AD is now also my AD and I would not imagine to have a positive response for possibility of getting a 5712 - and less than two months, it was on my wrist. At the end of the day, AD's are helping as they are expanding their customer base and forum is a nice place to share such connections.
archer75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2017, 02:42 AM   #37
pp5575
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer75 View Post
I have to echo this, his AD is now also my AD and I would not imagine to have a positive response for possibility of getting a 5712 - and less than two months, it was on my wrist. At the end of the day, AD's are helping as they are expanding their customer base and forum is a nice place to share such connections.
Nice to hear positive of your AD. It is nice to share your Good AD with members here. So we can help each other.

I hope someone can help me to get NY exhibition special watches.
Old 14 May 2017, 05:06 AM   #38
Sam Philip
Banned

Quote:

IF AD is nice to me, I will let my AD know I am a very good customer too. I buy watches every year from Jamie. I like him compare to other AD that I encountered before. As a customer, it is very important to choose the right AD. Then He will make your dream come true quickly.

I remembered I bought 2 watches from Jamie and introduced a friend to him(bought one watch) and showed him another two watches bought from London Salon. Then Jamie offered me 5970J as a first time customer.
My AD told me Rhone had made allocations for the 5650G so Jamie will be able to let you know the time scale for delivery.
Sam Philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2017, 05:55 AM   #39
pp5575
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Philip View Post
My AD told me Rhone had made allocations for the 5650G so Jamie will be able to let you know the time scale for delivery.
Thank you for the hint.

I will wait for Jamie decision.
Old 14 May 2017, 07:23 AM   #40
Tay821
"TRF" Member

These are the best types of incomings. We want to see one another happy in their quest.:

Well done guys
Tay821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2017, 07:54 AM   #41
topcat30093
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB-man View Post

Nice work Brian
Thanks Tom

Quote:

Brian, I am unable to answer your questions regarding LE and which customers are allocated them and who are not.
But one thing was very obvious to me while speaking with Jamie, and that is your are very well respected by him.

Incidentally, you can now add me to your referral list
Old 14 May 2017, 09:19 AM   #42
pp5575
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat30093 View Post
Thanks Tom

Brian, I am unable to answer your questions regarding LE and which customers are allocated them and who are not.
But one thing was very obvious to me while speaking with Jamie, and that is your are very well respected by him.

Incidentally, you can now add me to your referral list
Tony: Thank you for your kind words. I do understand a person has to build his reputation and respect from others.

I hardly to ask too much detail about allocation for LE. I think AD has his own decision. I shouldn't bother he too much. AD will offer you nice watch if he likes your contribution and loyalty.
Old 14 May 2017, 10:00 AM   #43
Racerdj
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Patek-Philippe
Congratulations
Old 14 May 2017, 11:06 AM   #44
mineral
"TRF" Member

Congrats Tony.

for acquire back the aquanaut :

Seems like you fall in love again with ''tis watch

Quote:
Looks what happens when you mention a certain members name from this forum to a particular AD in London while visiting them.

From asking tongue in cheek, what was the availability of a 5167A, and being informed about 2 months. To then receiving an email only hours later, that one was on its way from Geneva and would be here within the week.

Thanks Brian:thumbs:

Who incidentally was totally unaware, until I contacted him a few days ago.
I am looking forward very much to collecting it in a couple of weeks.
Old 14 May 2017, 03:13 PM   #45
topcat30093
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mineral View Post
for acquire back the aquanaut :

Seems like you fall in love again with ''tis watch
Thanks mineral but if truth be told, I never did stop loving the piece. But just wanted to try something else.
But I soon realised what I did miss, was how practical it is. Plus all the great photos on the forum didn't help.

I am so weak, must fight this disease
Old 14 May 2017, 05:10 PM   #46
unknown
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Looks what happens when you mention a certain members name from this forum to a particular AD in London while visiting them.

From asking tongue in cheek, what was the availability of a 5167A, and being informed about 2 months. To then receiving an email only hours later, that one was on its way from Geneva and would be here within the week.

Thanks Brian:thumbs:

Who incidentally was totally unaware, until I contacted him a few days ago.
I am looking forward very much to collecting it in a couple of weeks.

congratulations !!!!
Old 14 May 2017, 05:33 PM   #47
hughiee2
"TRF" Member

Congrats Tony!
hughiee2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2017, 09:51 PM   #48
ap1
2024 Pledge Member

Congrats. They never look better than when in the shipping box. I recently did my second ever re-purchase of a watch. You have me wondering if the 5167 should be my third. I really need to leave this forum....
ap1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2017, 09:57 PM   #49
1William
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex/Others
Congratulations
1William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2017, 06:16 PM   #50
topcat30093
"TRF" Member

We had an amazing time in London. The weather was awesome. And spent a brilliant time with Jamie.

Thanks once again to Brian and this amazing forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by topcat30093; 23 May 2017 at 06:33 PM.. Reason: Amended the post
topcat30093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2017, 08:01 PM   #51
Pangit
"TRF" Member

Thanks topcat30093 for starting this thread. I ordered my aquanaut back in December and was told 12-18 months. After reading this thread I contacted my AD for an update and he got back to me and tells me mine will now be here within 2 weeks.
Pangit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2017, 11:07 PM   #52
AK797
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: ing ships roll in
Quote:
We had an amazing time in London. The weather was awesome. And spent a brilliant time with Jamie.

Just basking, sun was immense yesterday... today one of the darkest in a long time.
AK797 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2017, 12:56 AM   #53
topcat30093
"TRF" Member

Neil, what more could I add!!
My condolences to all the families and friends.
It brings you back to reality with a huge and saddening blow.

Old 24 May 2017, 04:51 AM   #54
pp5575
Banned

Quote:

Congratulation again Tony. So you already pick up your 5167A. Now I even love Jamie more because He just informs me about my enamel piece application is approved by UK MD. What A wonderful good news. Now I just have to wait for the picture. Just curious. Which enamel piece?
Old 24 May 2017, 05:23 AM   #55
Sam Philip
Banned

Quote:

Congrats on your 5167A Tony
Old 24 May 2017, 05:25 AM   #56
Sam Philip
Banned

Quote:
Congratulation again Tony. So you already pick up your 5167A. Now I even love Jamie more because He just informs me about my enamel piece application is approved by UK MD. What A wonderful good news. Now I just have to wait for the picture. Just curious. Which enamel piece?
Congrats on your enamel piece Brian.
Old 24 May 2017, 05:53 AM   #57
pp5575
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Philip View Post
Congrats on your enamel piece Brian.
Thank you. I waited and waited for over 8 years and finally I get it. Very happy.
Old 24 May 2017, 07:41 AM   #58
kultschar
"TRF" Member

Watch: PP & Rolex
Congrats (and Brian also)!!!
kultschar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2017, 07:52 AM   #59
FlyinM3
"TRF" Member

So no need to come to NY
FlyinM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2017, 08:17 AM   #60
thomaspp
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Thank you. I waited and waited for over 8 years and finally I get it. Very happy.
congrats! Time for the second enamel piece in NY!