The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches > Rolex Watch Accessories, Parts & Novelties

Old 11 May 2012, 12:59 PM   #1
jedly1
"TRF" Member

Icon20 Out with the OLD in with the New, Vintage Leather, Suede and Horween Watch straps

OUT WITH OLD (OR IS THAT SOLD) AND IN WITH THE NEW!!!

NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK!!!

SUPER COOL, SUPER STYLISH - WATCH STRAPS - HANDCRAFTED SHELL CORDOVAN 2 PIECE & HANDCRAFTED VINTAGE LEATHER 2 PIECE

Can’t find those stylish watch straps that you have been looking for to compliment your timepieces? You know the ones!!! those that we have all been seeing on those oh so stylish Italian wrists for so long.!!!
Quality timepieces require quality straps and these vintage leather and horween shell cordovan are not only super quality, but super stylish and handcrafted in Spain, Germany and the US.

Its not like I haven't got enough to do, with Oyster prices going through the roof, low key being the name of the game and of course, having a bit of fun like those Panerai chaps, but hey, I had to share them with you!!!

Further pictures, details, pricing etc. on my website...which I won’t plug here...Google it or email me if you don’t know.

Please confirm stock availability by email - [email] jedly1@gmail.com [email]

We aim to ship first business day after order. Strict, first come first served basis.
Signed for takes about 4 days to Asia and a week to USA and UK.

The two-piece straps take a 16mm buckle and due to popular demand we now ship WITH a generic buckle.

These two piece leather straps are handcrafted in USA and Germany using the best leathers, some reclaimed vintage leather and some new which is taken through the traditional tanning process to give you a vintage feel. All of the 2 piece leathers are vegetable tanned - this is a method of tanning that is seldom used anymore and is the way that leather was tanned 50 plus years ago. Tanning leather this way makes for a much better looking, longer lasting, vintage feeling, looking leather.
This is the major difference between vegetable tanned leather and modern chrome tanned leather, of which 99% of the leather straps sold are today. You can have leather that is tanned overnight, but it will never look or feel the same as vegetable tanned leather that takes 9 months!!! I know what I prefer!!!

Handcrafted Vintage Leather 2 piece straps - US$99 plus $12postage. Available in – Light Tan, Charcoal, Espresso, Grey Leather, Caramel, Chocolate Brown, Light Brown Suede, Mid-Brown Leather, Charcoal Suede , Charcoal(middle stitch) Red Tan, Light Tan Suede– 20mm

Size:120mm/70mm

Handcrafted Horween Shell Cordovan 2 piece straps - US$125 each plus US$12postage. Available in - Black, Brown, Dark Tan and Light Tan - 20mm and 19mm.

Size: 120mm/65mm

This is considered the finest leather in the world. It is found in only the best quality shoe manufactures and leather accessories of the highest quality. It is only treated in one place in the world and stamped with their unique brand. Every hide is treated in special oils and waxes for 7-9 months and must pass tough quality control measures before release.
After wearing your strap, it quickly becomes as soft as butter and NO STRAP will wear as well or as long as the Horween Shell Cordovan. It is virtually waterproof and the more you wear it, the better it becomes.
http://horween.com/index.php/main/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shell_cordovan

Return Policy: All straps accepted for return within 7 days as long as unworn and unmarked. If it’s a cock up on our part then we pay the postage. If you change your mind...you do...simple...no harm no foul.
jedly1 is offline   Reply With Quote