The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Closed Thread

Old 3 September 2015, 04:33 AM   #31
james89
"TRF" Member

Watch: Nomos Club Datum
Quote:
Originally Posted by GradyPhilpott View Post
I'm confused.
Me, too
Old 3 September 2015, 06:09 AM   #32
jcd
"TRF" Member

Watch: me vector
Quote:
Originally Posted by kringkily View Post
what the heck is even going on here...
x2
Old 3 September 2015, 06:52 AM   #33
occb2
Banned

Watch: Submariner 16610
SubKing. That is not correct. Please cut and paste my reply to you. I have everyone from you. I wanted your insert. I ended up going away for the weekend. I got back. You contacted me if I wanted it still. I said I did and would you take $450 instead of $550. Before you even contacted me someone else contacted me and told me he had one new in a box. You still hadn't replied. I sent you a message saying that I found one and thank you and GLWS. Your reply was that it was a fake and that my friend fraud. I know him for 3 years and he is far from that.

Then you said I called you and ass. I might have and I have said sorry over and over. You told me how rich you were and that one of your watches cost more than me and my house. I told you that I am a detective and can find out how rich you were if I wanted to but it wasn't worth the possibly of getting in trouble at work. That is what happen. I will be the bigger man again and say sorry if I did call you and ass. I've sent you 3 PM's saying that already. You can continue lying and say that you offered me and I tried to do this and that.
Old 3 September 2015, 07:03 AM   #34
rootbeer7
"TRF" Member

Very undignified gentlemen.
Old 3 September 2015, 07:21 AM   #35
Presa canary
"TRF" Member

Watch: Explorer ii
An ass... An ass!
Old 3 September 2015, 07:23 AM   #36
Btdd05
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek 5167
Man this thread has lasted way tooooooooooo long !
Old 3 September 2015, 07:23 AM   #37
SubKing
"TRF" Member

Watch: where do i start??
Quote:
Originally Posted by occb2 View Post
SubKing. That is not correct. Please cut and paste my reply to you. I have everyone from you. I wanted your insert. I ended up going away for the weekend. I got back. You contacted me if I wanted it still. I said I did and would you take $450 instead of $550. Before you even contacted me someone else contacted me and told me he had one new in a box. You still hadn't replied. I sent you a message saying that I found one and thank you and GLWS. Your reply was that it was a fake and that my friend fraud. I know him for 3 years and he is far from that.

Then you said I called you and ass. I might have and I have said sorry over and over. You told me how rich you were and that one of your watches cost more than me and my house. I told you that I am a detective and can find out how rich you were if I wanted to but it wasn't worth the possibly of getting in trouble at work. That is what happen. I will be the bigger man again and say sorry if I did call you and ass. I've sent you 3 PM's saying that already. You can continue lying and say that you offered me and I tried to do this and that.
You are a complete liar sir. I won't defend lies.

I am going to tell my side and members can believe what they wish.
It's very simple. You originally told me you would take the insert for my asking price and you would be back in town on Tuesday. I contacted you Tuesday to see if you planned on paying for the said insert. You then offered me 100 bucks lower on my asking price after you already said you would take it.

Please see my visitor messages that are public, as he posted originally, that he would take the insert as well as posting his address and phone number..

I saw the visitor message and realized he posted there by mistake instead of by PM. So I responded via PM telling him if he wants it, its his.

EDIT: I have just looked and he deleted his public messages to me saying he will take it and his other public message with his phone number and address. I wish or hope the mods could bring his deleted visitor messages back.. He deleted them for a reason and posted different messages there instead to cover his tracks.. typical

After contacting you yesterday, you told me (after low balling me) that you were purchasing an insert from the replica watch forum for 375 and unless I can lower my price even more, you were going to buy that one.. Since you shared information of where you were buying the insert (ON A REPLICA FORUM) and being I NEVER asked for the details of your purchase. I sent a reply telling you to be careful as any part you buy off a replica forum will MOST LIKELY be fake. So after you backed out of a purchased that you agreed to and after low balling me on price when you already told me you will take it for my asking price, I thought I would be nice and just make sure you were careful buying parts on a replica forum is not the best move.

Then you flipped a switch saying this guy on this replica forum who has the insert is your best friend and he is more of a man than I am and you were calling me names, telling me only in my dreams could I afford a real rolex and how I am an A-hole and a little boy and I have no authentic watches and you are going to hack my financials to show everyone I am poor and how you were going to ruin me on the replica forums.. etc..

My response to you was I most definitely can afford authentic watches and that I think you are a troll...

so after all of your rants to me, name calling via pm and admitting all of your fake watches you own and build and you are a member at the replica watch forum, I figured you for a troll. So I posted a watch out here because I felt you are just trolling to buy real rolex parts to use on fake watches. I had every right to feel that way..
You volunteer too much information that people don't care to hear. I was only giving you friendly advise in the beginning telling you not to buy from a replica forum, little did I know of how much of an active member you are over there and you took great offense to me telling you to be careful.

I think from the way you post and the things you say just in this thread alone, the members here can get an idea of how you act. (much worse in PM's) You are in retaliation trying to make me look bad by fabricating lies after lies.

Too bad you deleted your original visitor messages covering your tracks..
Old 3 September 2015, 07:56 AM   #38
dera
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by occb2 View Post
Should I not bring up the plane that landed in the hudson. Is that bad too. Look me up. I pulled people out of that too. I had my two tone 16613. Should I be ashamed of that?
Let's bring that up. What exactly did you do there? I mean what - exactly - did you do there, where and when?
Old 3 September 2015, 08:19 AM   #39
Tokyo Time
"TRF" Member

Watch: but don't touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dera View Post
Let's bring that up. What exactly did you do there? I mean what - exactly - did you do there, where and when?
X2. Also what does "cracked my sub on 9/11" mean? Without backup, these claims sound more like stolen valor than heroism.
Old 3 September 2015, 08:37 AM   #40
123Blueface
"TRF" Member

Watch: All
This whole thread is x's 100.
Old 3 September 2015, 09:19 AM   #41
AbsolutelyROLEX!
"TRF" Member

Watch: AKA: ANDERL712000
Yes let's close this shall we

Hans Wilsdorf, Rolex founder
Old 3 September 2015, 09:40 AM   #42
occb2
Banned

My name is Rob Rodriguez. Look me up. No need to steal valor. I will pm you my ID. That is one thing. Again Subking is a liar. In PMed him and he can't cut and paste his story. I am done with this. I don't need to lie. I'm sure if someone knows him personally here they should chime in. He is not a man and hides behind a keyboard. I've told him that if I had called him an ass I'm sorry. But he is proving me right. Please back up what you are saying. In this age of cut and paste it's really easy. Or are you going to just type stuff and say you cut and pasted. I never said I got the insert in a forum. I didn't. I got it from someone in this forum. I won't bring him in to it because the way your flaming me I won't risk him. Good luck with your 550 sale of a used LV insert. Please post where I said I would buy it at your asking price. I told you I was in cape cod diving and that I would see when I got back. You gave me your name and number which I still have but won't post here. Why is this still going on. I posted your replies. You are just saying a story. Again have a safe day.
Old 3 September 2015, 09:41 AM   #43
Btdd05
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek 5167
let me gat another bucket of bulls**t . Come on put a fork in it .
Old 3 September 2015, 09:42 AM   #44
occb2
Banned

I deleted my message? I can't even see my sent messages here. How will i delete them? You are an ass!
Closed Thread