The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 17 April 2018, 02:56 AM   #1
NKflyer
"TRF" Member

FS: Grand Seiko Diver SBGX117 w/Box, Papers, Warranty

For Sale:
Grand Seiko SBGX117 diver. If you're looking at this ad, you probably know all about this amazing watch. But just for a quick recap, besides great looks, it has the 9F quartz movement which is accurate to within 10 seconds per year. Also, this movement is sealed to protect the lubricants, so Seiko claims that it will not require service for 50 years besides normal battery changes. Lastly, the bracelet has a unique ratcheting dive extension which allows you to microadjust the fit of the bracelet while it is still on your wrist. The case size is 42.7mm not including the crown.

Condition:
Condition is “excellent”, approximately 88-89% according to the TimeZone guidelines. Although obviously well cared for, there is some evidence of occasional wear. There are many fine scratches, including on the bezel insert. Most of the blemishes will probably require magnification to really notice but they are there. I believe the bracelet is missing 1 link overall but will still fit a pretty large wrist (like 7 3/4") with all current links installed.

Accessories:
Includes inner box, outer box, instruction manual, warranty booklet, and extra link. The warranty papers have been properly completed and the in-service date is July 2017 so the 3-year factory warranty is good until July 2020.

Price & Terms:
Asking $2500 includes domestic (USA) 2-day shipping with insurance. International shipping is also available at actual cost. Payment via bank wire is preferred but paypal plus fees may be considered if buyer has good references. I'm looking for an outright sale, so NO OFFERS TO TRADE, please.

As far as my references, I have completed over 100 transactions with TRF members and dozens more on other sites like watchuseek. Substantial positive feedback can be located by doing an internet search for my username "NKflyer" or searching "who's who" section here on the forum. Please inquire if further info is needed regarding references.

I do not accept returns unless watch is significantly not as depicted. Private message or email nkflyer@earthlink.net is the best way to contact me. Thanks!

NKflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 April 2018, 04:50 AM   #2
NKflyer
"TRF" Member

$2500 or best offer.
Old 27 April 2018, 04:40 AM   #3
NKflyer
"TRF" Member

Watch is SOLD.