The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 11 July 2017, 09:12 PM   #1
Corey986
"TRF" Member

Anyone have a Rubber B strap on a Milgauss Zblue?

So I'm thinking on making the Milgauss a more causal watch by changing the braclet to rubber.

A couple of questions, besides asking if anyone has pics of theirs with a rubber strap.

How hard is it to swap out the braclet? Is there a special tool recommended? Does the weight of the Milgauss get severely thrown off without the metal braclet? The watch body is very heavy.

Does anyone have the version that uses the Rolex clasp? Did you use the original clasp or source another one so that you can keep the original bracket intact? If you did source another one, where did you get it?

I think that is all I can think of now. Loving my Milgauss, when the sun hits that green crystal its mesmerizing. My Nautilus is getting very little wrist time. I actually kinda regret not getting an aquanaut with rubber braclet over the Nautilus so I could leave everything stock, but I'm not going to mess with the Nautilus.

Thanks,
Cheers,
Corey
Corey986 is offline   Reply With Quote