The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9 December 2019, 09:03 AM   #18
Jim Smyth
Banned

Watch: DD
Quote:
Originally Posted by G@tor B@it View Post
Thank you Gladiator. I'm a recently new member... really 0 experience in watches. I'm in the early stages of buying my first Rolex... meaning I'm here to learn. Initially I thought I hit the jackpot with this site and all the learning I could do. But the more I read, it seems like most of it is egotistical members insulting those who are trying to learn.... I appreciate you as a moderator trying to bring the site back to being educational.
TRF is a wealth of information. The problem is you get a person thats brand new and wants to be spoon feed information without doing any of there own homework. After you have been here years and keep hearing the same lame questions it gets old. Me I just ignore them at this stage, usually.

If you really want to learn and get up to speed fast get real good with the search feature. It works incredibly well and you can pinpoint the most basic questions answered to the most intricate details. Then when you have exhausted all those avenues post your question.

This section if your under 10 posts and just registered this month with questions you have on a watch you got from your Grandfather your just asking for it.
Jim Smyth is offline   Reply With Quote