The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch


Old 11 September 2019, 03:58 PM   #1
"TRF" Member
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 20
Glass fibre scratch pens


I have what looks to be something similar to a fibre pen from a car scratch repair kit, which includes the three paint pens. The small fibre like pen is used to remove residue to the scratch prior to treatment. Does anyone know if this is the same kind of pen used as a “scratch pen”? It is advertised as a glass fibre pen, but just wanted to check if anyone has used this instead of a dedicated brand.

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg F68A0F23-2391-4A5B-83E0-40105AE0CF5E.jpeg (113.4 KB, 121 views)
Kuchars22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

*Banners Of The Month*
This space is provided to horological resources.

Copyright ©2004-2020, The Rolex Forums. All Rights Reserved.


Rolex is a registered trademark of ROLEX USA. The Rolex Forums is not affiliated with ROLEX USA in any way.