The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Vintage Rolex Discussion

Old 12 February 2018, 03:38 AM   #1
Spoonage
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Bracelet for 79090

Been kicking around the idea of getting a bracelet for my Tudor Sub. Can someone point me in the right direction on which bracelet (and end links) to get if I want one with the Rolex crown on the bracelet and not the Tudor shield?
Spoonage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 February 2018, 03:45 AM   #2
Spoonage

If it helps...

Serial is 27xxxx

Old 12 February 2018, 12:00 PM   #3
Blackdog
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonage View Post
Been kicking around the idea of getting a bracelet for my Tudor Sub. Can someone point me in the right direction on which bracelet (and end links) to get if I want one with the Rolex crown on the bracelet and not the Tudor shield?
If you want the flip-lock clasp with wetsuit extension then you need a 9315 (folded links) or 93150 (solid links).

If you're happy with the basic clasp, then look for a 7836 (folded links) or 78360 (solid links).

The end links should be 580, I believe.

Tudor or Rolex signed bracelets of the era would have the same reference numbers, and be otherwise identical. Rolex signed will probably be easier to find, anyway.
Blackdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 February 2018, 10:45 AM   #4
Spoonage

Thanks for the information... Debating... I’ve seen some in the for sale forum anywhere between $875 - $1000... New from my AD is $1350. My AD did say that I will need to send in the watch for Tudor to assess... Problem is that I have a super dome on it and since it’s not stock for this model they would require a service to replace back to original. May contact a TS to see if they can do better on the price.
Old 13 February 2018, 11:00 AM   #5
Dino2000
"TRF" Member

Watch: Heuer Autavia GMT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
If you want the flip-lock clasp with wetsuit extension then you need a 9315 (folded links) or 93150 (solid links).

If you're happy with the basic clasp, then look for a 7836 (folded links) or 78360 (solid links).

The end links should be 580, I believe.

Tudor or Rolex signed bracelets of the era would have the same reference numbers, and be otherwise identical. Rolex signed will probably be easier to find, anyway.
Hello, as far as I know, for the Submariner type case of the era, the 9315/7836 should have 280 or 380 end links, and the 93150/78360 the 580 ones.
Dino2000 is offline   Reply With Quote