The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 21 October 2017, 10:50 PM   #1
kultschar
"TRF" Member

Watch: PP & Rolex
Owner Registration (online)

Anybody tried lately?

Keep getting error message when submitting at last stage.

Dropped them a line 5 days ago using contact form but no reply
kultschar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2017, 11:22 PM   #2
rfatm3f
"TRF" Member

Nothing with PP is done quickly
rfatm3f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 November 2017, 07:55 PM   #3
Passionata
"TRF" Member

Watch: the girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by kultschar View Post
Anybody tried lately?

Keep getting error message when submitting at last stage.

Dropped them a line 5 days ago using contact form but no reply

Hi
It works properly these days ,you may can try it again(if you haven t done already).

"Also remember that feet don't get fat and a watch will always speak volumes." Robert Johnston
---------------------
*new*https://youtu.be/EljAF-uddhE *new *

http://youtu.be/ZmpLoO1Q8eQ
IG @passionata1
Passionata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 November 2017, 08:08 PM   #4
kultschar
"TRF" Member

Watch: PP & Rolex
Hi

Yeah I went back a few weeks later and it worked!! Guess must have been down temporarily.

Cheers
kultschar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 November 2017, 04:03 AM   #5
spiker
"TRF" Member

HI, I recently acquired a 5712 and tried to register online and also sent them a card. Am I supposed to receive something from them in order to be able to logon? It's been about 3 months.
spiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 November 2017, 04:25 AM   #6
Passionata
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiker View Post
HI, I recently acquired a 5712 and tried to register online and also sent them a card. Am I supposed to receive something from them in order to be able to logon? It's been about 3 months.
with card it may takes longer IDK ,
online is very quick and as soon it s completed you get the next avaliable magazine and your login to the owner s area of the website

"Also remember that feet don't get fat and a watch will always speak volumes." Robert Johnston
---------------------

IG @passionata1
Old 27 November 2017, 05:13 AM   #7
MCMartiny
"TRF" Member

Watch: Lange & Patek
Quote:
I registred online and fairly quickly (after a week or two) received an email with login to the owners' section of the Patek website. However, it did take almost a year before I started getting the Patek magazine mailed to me.

Maybe you should try to register online again just in case something went wrong?
MCMartiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 November 2017, 05:36 AM   #8
tyler1980
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMartiny View Post
I registred online and fairly quickly (after a week or two) received an email with login to the owners' section of the Patek website. However, it did take almost a year before I started getting the Patek magazine mailed to me.

Maybe you should try to register online again just in case something went wrong?
is there anyway to check online that the registration is there? I know i have one registered as i have online access and the magazine. The second one, my AD supposedly sent the paperwork in on my behalf. I have no way to verify that they did though. I signed the card, but they were going to fill it out and mail it.
tyler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 November 2017, 06:25 AM   #9
MCMartiny
"TRF" Member

Watch: Lange & Patek
It doesn't seem to be possible to login to your profile on the new Patek website. The registered owners' area seem to be limited to access to some Patek magazine extras. Perhaps they are working on an upgraded registered owners' section as part of the overall website upgrade.
MCMartiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 November 2017, 06:41 AM   #10
Passionata
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler1980 View Post
is there anyway to check online that the registration is there? I know i have one registered as i have online access and the magazine. The second one, my AD supposedly sent the paperwork in on my behalf. I have no way to verify that they did though. I signed the card, but they were going to fill it out and mail it.
I m sure you can check with the CS they are lovely people just drop them a line ,if they need a proof you can send the COO later on.

---------------------

IG @passionata1
Old 13 February 2018, 07:19 AM   #11
spiker
"TRF" Member

well its been about 6 months since I registered (online & paper) and I haven't seen anything yet from PP. I've also sent them an email asking what's going on but haven't received any kind of response. Is there something that I should do or is this their norm?
It is my first Patek so I was a little anxious about the magazine etc.
Old 13 February 2018, 07:55 AM   #12
tng11
"TRF" Member

Registered about 2 months ago and radio silence from Patek so far...
tng11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 February 2018, 08:08 AM   #13
gmstevenson
"TRF" Member

Watch: PP, Rolex
Quote:
Originally Posted by tng11 View Post
If you want to log into the owners area you can go to the "site map" and scroll down until you see the word "owners" If you click on that you will likely get prompted to enter the email address that you used to register. Enter that email and it should then give you access to the owners sections, which has videos and other additional content.
gmstevenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 February 2018, 08:34 AM   #14
Louribal
"TRF" Member

Had same problem registering a watch, give me an “error”.
Old 13 February 2018, 08:45 AM   #15
Russell996
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmstevenson View Post
If you want to log into the owners area you can go to the "site map" and scroll down until you see the word "owners" If you click on that you will likely get prompted to enter the email address that you used to register. Enter that email and it should then give you access to the owners sections, which has videos and other additional content.
Yep, no problems for me.
Russell996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 February 2018, 08:49 AM   #16
tyler1980
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tng11 View Post
you should have gotten a letter and a magazine by now. I got mine off cycle as the next magazine came a month or two later and they are bi-annual AFAIK.

Id call them
Old 13 February 2018, 09:00 AM   #17
SkyKing31
"TRF" Member

Watch: Tridor Masterpiece
It's been a long time since I registered, but it wasn't hard. As an aside, I kind of wish the PP magazine didn't come in the brown plastic .... I was out by the mailbox one day when it came and the mailman gave me a strange look when he handed me my mail.
Old 13 February 2018, 09:05 AM   #18
tyler1980
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyKing31 View Post
It's been a long time since I registered, but it wasn't hard. As an aside, I kind of wish the PP magazine didn't come in the brown plastic .... I was out by the mailbox one day when it came and the mailman gave me a strange look when he handed me my mail.
its like how dirty magazines come packaged... i assume. All wrapped up for your privacy
Old 13 February 2018, 09:08 AM   #19
SkyKing31
"TRF" Member

Watch: Tridor Masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler1980 View Post
its like how dirty magazines come packaged... i assume. All wrapped up for your privacy
You remember the days before internet too huh?
Old 13 February 2018, 09:27 AM   #20
tyler1980
"TRF" Member

Quote:
You remember the days before internet too huh?
that and that scene from Billy Madison. Was my favorite movie growing up.
Old 13 February 2018, 09:29 AM   #21
jon_jon
"TRF" Member

Quote:
I believe the brown plastic cover is to provide some privacy for Patek owners. Some owners may not want the mailman and other people looking at your mail and knowing that you own Patek watches. There are criminals (or people in law enforcement in some parts of the world) who will target people who own expensive luxury items.
jon_jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 February 2018, 09:31 AM   #22
tng11
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmstevenson View Post
Excellent, thanks for the tip! I am able to access that part of the site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_jon View Post
I believe the brown plastic cover is to provide some privacy for Patek owners. Some owners may not want the mailman and other people looking at your mail and knowing that you own Patek watches. There are criminals (or people in law enforcement in some parts of the world) who will target people who own expensive luxury items.
Bingo! Though as a subsidiary reason, a Patek magazine to me would be as pleasureful as a dirty magazine.
tng11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 February 2018, 04:08 AM   #23
spiker
"TRF" Member

Went to the owners area and signed in with my email address but nothing. So I re-registered and the site said that there was an error try registering at a later time.
Only thing that I can't figure out is my owner ID. I never received one from Patek. I have a customer ID from the AD - tried that but nothing. I have no idea what to do next. Registering should not be this difficult.
Old 15 February 2018, 06:43 AM   #24
gmstevenson
"TRF" Member

Watch: PP, Rolex
Quote:
Went to the owners area and signed in with my email address but nothing. So I re-registered and the site said that there was an error try registering at a later time.
Only thing that I can't figure out is my owner ID. I never received one from Patek. I have a customer ID from the AD - tried that but nothing. I have no idea what to do next. Registering should not be this difficult.
If you registered online you should only need the email address you used to register to access the owners area of the website. Also, you don’t need the customer I’d to register. If you leave it blank it should still process your online registration.
gmstevenson is offline   Reply With Quote