The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 28 June 2007, 12:06 PM   #1
Gaijin
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: ing your back.
New SS GMT.

My AD got a new ceramic bezel SS GMT in today. Anybody want it? PM me if so. I might be able to get you a small discount and there is no sales tax in Oregon. Cheers, KV.
Gaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 June 2007, 04:50 PM   #2
diaz1023
"TRF" Member

Do you know what the retail price is on this model, i have only been able to find the price for the previous model and the two tone one?
diaz1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 June 2007, 04:57 PM   #3
Gaijin

I don't know. I will check on that tomorrow. Anybody know now?
Old 28 June 2007, 06:29 PM   #4
mike
"TRF" Member

$5950.
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 June 2007, 05:45 AM   #5
Gaijin

For those of you that PM-ed me. The watch sold yesterday shortly after they called me. Six people wanted it and the first there got it.

They told me they will call me when they get another. I don't want it but if one of you do PM me your contact info and I will try and call you as soon as they get one and you can try your luck. They will not discount it.

Personally my advice would be to let the hype die down and then get one. Maybe even at a discount.

Last edited by Gaijin; 29 June 2007 at 01:03 PM..
Old 29 June 2007, 08:17 AM   #6
Teofilo

Watch: 14060M,16710 PEPSI
Quote:
Originally Posted by KansaiVet View Post
For those of you that PM-ed me. The watch sold yesterday shortly after they called me. Six people wanted it and the first there got it.

They told me they will call me when they get another. I don't want it but if one of you do PM me your contact info and i will try and call you as soon as they get one and you can try your luck. They will not discount it.

Persoanally my advice would be to let the hype die down and then get one. Maybe even at a discount.
Wise words....It will still be a nice watch in a years time !
Teofilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 June 2007, 10:42 PM   #7
miner
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KansaiVet View Post

They told me they will call me when they get another. I don't want it but if one of you do PM me your contact info and I will try and call you as soon as they get one and you can try your luck. They will not discount it.

Personally my advice would be to let the hype die down and then get one. Maybe even at a discount.
KV
I was about to send you a pm then read this. I was in my AD today, put my name down for an SS due in August (they are about US$6800 here in Perth Oz at the moment). I tried the old "what discount do you give to a special customer" line and, he just smiled and said "The last one sold for list 30 minutes after we got it in the shop". He did have a gold one that he let me try on, could have bought it, but well, you know US$24000 would have got me divorced and killed all at once!!

The new bracelet is amazing although I wonder how long the spring will last??

I think "Personally my advice would be to let the hype die down and then get one. Maybe even at a discount" is wise advice at the moment.

miner is offline   Reply With Quote