The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Ω Omega Discussion Forum

Old 14 April 2021, 11:19 PM   #31
David5807
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeAZ View Post
Hi everyone. Lately I've been going back-and-forth on the Seamaster 300m, really looks like a great daily diver and I'm thinking would be a great addition to my small collection. However, I have relatively small wrists (6.5 inch circumference) and I'm not sure how it would fit. Under normal circumstances I'd try one on at a boutique but that option is off the table for the foreseeable future.

What is the general consensus about the Seamaster 300m for a 6.5 inch wrist?? I've read that it wears a little smaller and seen some photos on this forum and elsewhere, but I wanted to see what more experienced watch enthusiasts have to say about it. And for anyone who owns this piece and has a similar wrist, how do you like the fit??? (Photos would also be appreciated )

I think the lug-to-lug would probably sit reasonable well given that my wrist has a fairly flat / cylinder-like shape. For reference, I have a Tudor BB58 and it fits perfectly. I really love the Tudor, but would like to try some color variation too. Another major reason I am interested in the Omega is the microadjustment on the metal bracelet is easily within the top 5 in the industry and my wrists tend to swell in summer/humid weather.

Thanks for your input
I have 6.5in wrists as well and I feel that the Seamaster fits fine. I own a Submariner and the fit and feel isn't that different to me. I say that if you can, pick one up, you'll really enjoy it.
[IMG][/IMG]
David5807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 April 2021, 12:04 AM   #32
samson66
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: my money leaving!
Quote:
Originally Posted by djolivares View Post
Here is mine on a 6.5" wrist, does it look too big??
Looks terrific. Doesn't look too big at all to my eyes. Black dial on the black strap is going to wear a little smaller than some of the other combos anyway.
samson66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 April 2021, 12:35 AM   #33
djolivares
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by samson66 View Post
Looks terrific. Doesn't look too big at all to my eyes. Black dial on the black strap is going to wear a little smaller than some of the other combos anyway.
thanks!!
djolivares is offline   Reply With Quote