The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 19 April 2020, 04:17 PM   #1
Mo_Mo_86
"TRF" Member

Breitling SuperOcean GMT A32380

Hey guys, after a bit of help/information. I’m quite interested in the SuperOcean GMT A32380. But nonmatter how much I search Google or YouTube I just can’t find an awful lot of information on this piece. Its seems to have had a relatively small production time. I know its 41mm diameter with a lug width of 22mm albeit it looks to have a semi integrated bracelet style so swapping bracelet is near impossible unless its the stock rubber. Im interested to know its lug to lug and the bezel material and if anyone has any experience with this particular model is it worth looking into. Im not particularly fussed about resale value but Id be interested to know what you think on its value retention. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Mo_Mo_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 April 2020, 09:44 PM   #2
Bluebirdwatch1
"TRF" Member

If you don’t care about resale value then buy it if you really like the looks of it :) i just saw one posted for under $2000 yesterdat actually.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bluebirdwatch1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 April 2020, 11:04 PM   #3
Mo_Mo_86
"TRF" Member

Fair point, It seems like purchasing one is the only real way to get an idea about this model. I posted the same question on the Breitling forum and although its only early days it doesn’t appear to be a popular model based on the lack of responses. Thanks for your input though. I should have mentioned that im weighing it up against Black Bay GMT.
Mo_Mo_86 is offline   Reply With Quote