The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches > NON-Rolex Watch Accessories, Parts & Novelties

Old 19 May 2022, 01:26 AM   #1
mp_chronorides
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: UN Maxi Diver RG
FS: AP Royal Oak Offshore Navy Blue Chrono 42mm 26170ST.OO.D305CR.01

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Navy Blue Chrono 42mm 26170ST.OO.D305CR.01

Asking $31,000 USD via cash, bank wire, Escrow.com (shared fee), or Zelle. Texas residents to add 8.25% sales tax.

With its stunning good looks and impeccable performance, it is no wonder that Audemars Piguet is regarded as part of the “Holy Trinity” of watch companies. This gorgeous piece features the white Mega Tapisserie patterned dial that AP is known for along with navy blue sub-dials, numerals, and hands.

Powering the timepiece is the Calibre 3126/3840 movement which beats at 21,600 vph and contains 59 jewels. KIT comes with inner & outer box, warranty booklet, dated warranty paperwork, OEM blue rubber strap with deployant clasp, and OEM blue leather “Hornback” strap.

Mechanically the watch is running well with no issues and is absolutely MINT. The crystal is clean with no nicks or scratches that I can see and there is little to no discernable wear on the case. Straps are also in fantastic condition. It will be difficult to find another example in better condition than this one! Outer box shows some wear but still holds up strong and there are some minor scratches on the inner box.

I’ve attempted to showcase the watch’s current condition in the photos (the serial number is only blurred for privacy reasons) but feel free to reach out if any additional pictures or videos are required. I can also share pictures/video of the watch on a timegrapher. Please excuse any lint or light finger smudges on some of the pictures!

Reference number – 26170ST.OO.D305CR.01
Model – Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph Navy
Movement – Calibre 3126/3840
Case Material – Stainless Steel
Condition – Used/Mint
Scope of delivery – Overnight FedEx Insured CONUS, 2-Day Hawaii/Alaska
Gender – Male
Case diameter – 42mm
Water-resistance – 100m
Power reserve – 50-hour
Dial – White “Mega Tapisserie” pattern
Set Contents – Outer/Inner box, warranty book/paperwork
Dated – 05/12/2016
Bracelet – OEM blue rubber & OEM blue “Hornback” leather with deployant clasp
Location – Fort Worth, TX

Why Buy from Me – The Arieli Collection?

I have done many deals across a variety of platforms and have lots of traceable references I can share proving the solid reputation I’ve been building in the watch selling/buying community. It is hard to trust someone you’ve never met in person, so I completely understand the hesitation when looking to buy an expensive piece of jewelry online. Therefore, I strive in providing a pleasant & transparent buying experience with many benefits included in the price. This is why my watches are often NOT the cheapest on the market!

I pride myself not only in VALUE but in SERVICE. On top of always being in your corner for your watch buying, selling, or trading needs, buying directly with me means I ship overnight + FULLY insured to the nearest FedEx store for pickup with ID for maximum security (if buying through eBay, overnight shipping is direct to their authentication center). I take pictures and video of the watch being packed/dropped off, so you know EXACTLY what you are getting.

This is much more than a sale to me; this is a relationship that will no doubt benefit us for years to come as I treat you like a person and not just another sales figure! When you are ready for your next piece, I can help find it for you if I do not have it in stock. If you are looking into trading in the piece you bought from me or another one in your possession, I’ll strive to provide a competitive trade in value for your piece for one of mine or for another you may be looking for. Have other pieces you want to get rid of? I will gladly provide a quote for your pieces at near or better value compared to other grey market stores. I purchase most major luxury brands such as Panerai, Omega, Breitling, Tudor, IWC, Hublot, Rolex, AP, and more!

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns you may have!

The Arieli Collection
info@arielicollection.com
Call or Text: 682-710-1224

For References:
IG: The_Arieli_Collection
FB: /TheArieliCollection
Watchuseek: mp_chronorides
The Rolex Forums: mp_chronorides
Reddit: /u/mjperez100

mp_chronorides is offline   Reply With Quote