The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Panerai Discussion Forum > Panerai Straps & accessories

Old 7 November 2010, 07:11 AM   #1
gameson
"TRF" Member

SALE: Introducing strap H8R to the TRF community. 40% off custom made, 50% off stock

Hello,

I would like to introduce H8R straps in the community. I have been a watch enthusiast for at least 10 years, however getting into strap business is just been the last couple years when I got my first Panerai. Brand H8R is a watch strap brand that is first specialized in exotic leather straps for Panerai. H8R strap is a 100% handmade strap built specifically for your wrist. It may have some imperfection, but it shows originality and your custom made strap will be unique to you and you only. As quality and customer satisfaction is our number one priority, if you are not happy at all about your strap, please feel free to let us know and your concern will be addressed immediately.

Style and design is what makes H8R strap unique. As our venture grows, H8R has expanded to different leather hide such as ammo pouch and calf, and other watch brands such as Rolex, Omega, Cartier, Bell & Ross, etc. H8R will continue to grow and periodically we will spurn out new design. You can follow us at http://www.facebook.com/gotstrap and http://www.twitter.com/gotstrap for news update.

It’s been our honor to build you a custom made strap tailored to your discriminating taste. We would like you to have a good experience with our collections and if you have any questions regarding our straps, or just want to throw us suggestions, please feel free to email us.

Sincerely yours,

H8R

For the holiday season, all straps are on sale. 40% off the regular price for custom made strap, 50% off the regular price for ready stock strap. So if you have been craving an exotic strap, now it's a good time to do so. Start your holiday shopping now.

Since I m not sure how to create tables in this type of forum, please feel free to visit my site at www.gotstrap.com for all ready stock straps.

For questions, please email me at gameson AT gmail DOT com. Thank you.

Ready Stock Stingray Strap

Take 50% off regular price for any ready stock stingray strap. Price below already reflects the 50% off the regular price.

Model A - For ready stock strap, the price is US$55 shipped within USA.
Model B - For ready stock strap, the price is US$60 shipped within USA.
Model C - For ready stock strap, the price is US$65 shipped within USA.

All straps come with no holes and use white stitch unless specified. That means these straps can be pre hole-punched to your specification to make it custom to your wrist. :)
Here are all the straps readily available to purchase

Strap # Model Strap Size Strap Color Quantity
1 A 24 24 75 130 Brown 2x
2 A 24 24 80 135 Brown 1x
4 B 24 24 75 130 Black 1x
5 B 24 24 85 140 Black 1x
6 B 24 24 80 135 Black 1x
7 B 24 24 75 130 Grey 1x
8 B 24 24 80 135 Grey 1x
9 B 24 24 85 140 Grey 1x
11 B 24 24 80 135 Blue 1x
12 C 24 24 80 135 Maroon Red 1x
13 C 24 24 75 130 Black 1x
14 C 24 24 80 130 Black 1x
15 C 24 24 85 135 Black 1x
16 C 24 24 75 130 Blue 1x
17 C 24 24 80 135 Blue 1x
18 C 24 24 85 140 Blue 1x
20 A 24 24 75 130 Blue with 5 holes 1x
21 A 24 24 80 135 Grey 1x
22 A 24 24 75 130 Green 1x
23 A 24 24 75 130 Maroon Red 1x
24 B 24 24 80 135 Brown 1x
25 C 24 24 80 135 Brown 1x
26 C 24 24 75 135 Grey 1x
27 C 24 24 80 135 Green 1x
28 C 26 26 75 130 Baby Blue 1x
29 B 26 26 75 130 Baby Blue 1x
30 B 24 24 75 130 Red 1x
31 B 24 24 75 130 Baby Blue 1x
32 B 24 24 75 130 Green 1x
33 B 24 24 75 130 Grey 1x
34 A 24 24 75 130 Grey 1x
35 B 26 26 75 130 Grey 1x
37 C 24 24 75 130 Red 1x
38 B 24 24 75 130 Grey 1x
39 C 24 24 75 125 Black 1x
40 B 24 24 75 125 Black with 2 holes and red stitch 1x
41 B 24 24 75 120 Blue with 2 holes and red stitch 1x

Here are few things in H8R straps

To build our current portfolio, H8R is introducing new skin for our straps, crocs, ammo, shark, python and lizard straps. All straps are customizable to your needs, any size, type, stitch color can be made to your specification. Please let me know what you like and I am sure 99.9% your request can be fulfilled.

All strap order comes with a customized H8R box that is beautiful and elegant. The box can be used to fit your new strap and also can store your watch. The box is designed with you in mind.

For payment options, I accept Paypal and direct online banking transfer to Citi or Bank of America account.

Color and size can be customized to any of the following combination.
The short strap end (the one with the buckle): 75, 80, 85
The long strap end (the one punched with holes): 125, 130, 135, 140
The width: 24/24 or 26/26
Color:
(For stingray)
This is a totally custom-to-order strap and it will be made to your specific request. Standard colors for stingray hide are black, blue, baby blue, brown, grey, green, red, and maroon red. All stingray straps are polished and virtually scratch resistant.
(For ammo, crocs, python, and lizard)
Availability and colors are depending on the hide we receive. It’s a limited run, so once the hide is finished, then it’s gone.

Custom orders can take up to a month to make (normally it's three weeks but please expect a month to make one). Strap is about 3 mm thickness.

To order, please fill in below order sheet

Model / Style: (A, B, C for Stingray), Crocs (Hornback/Belly), Python (polished/non polished), Ammo (Light Brown/Dark Brown), Lizard.
Size (width): (24 or 26 with specific length)
Size (length): (any combination of 75, 80, 85/125, 130, 135, 140)
Thickness: Standard 3 mm (If you want a thicker or thinner strap, please let me know upon order).
Hole: (No hole, standard 5 holes, or any number of hole per your request i.e 60 mm means the distance of the hole is 60 mm from the lug end of the strap, so please be specific of number and distance of the hole(s). If this is not specified, then strap will ship with OEM Panerai measurement. OEM Panerai measurement is 48 mm from lug end to first hole, then 7 mm distance between holes.)
Strap Color: (black, blue, baby blue, brown, grey, green, red, and maroon red for stingray) N/A for others
Stitch Color: (black, white, tan, dark brown as of now. More will be added)
Stitch Style: Open/Close/Stitchless. Please look at the lug end of the strap for reference. Stingray strap is stitchless only.

Open is

Close is

Stitchless is

Example:

Model: Stingray Model B
Size (width): 26/26
Size (length): 130/75
Thickness: 3 mm
Hole: Standard 5 holes OEM Panerai measurement
Strap Color: Black.
Stitch Color: Black.
Stitch Style: Open.

Limited Edition Crocs strap

I have new hyde of about 1 meter of crocs leather. Can only made around 10 belly crocs straps. This looks very similar to OEM Panerai crocs color without OEM price. Retail price is US$150. Holiday price is US$90 shipped.

Belly crocs strap in black with open style black stitch

New black crocs hyde with hornback. The hyde only have limited hornbacks and can only make less than 10 straps with hornback. This looks very similar to OEM Panerai crocs color without OEM price. Retail price is US$170. Holiday price is US$102 shipped.

Python Strap

There are only about 3 meters of hide for the polished and non polished python leather. These are some naturally colored python skin. Very beautiful pattern and can only make your watch stands out more. Please check out the gallery section for more pictures. Retail price is US$140. Holiday price is US$84 shipped.

Non polished skin (only has 1 hide with about 3 meters (~10 feet) length, so place your order before it’s gone)

Non polished python skin strap with stitchless style

Details of the non polished python strap

Non polished python strap with open style white stitch

Non polished python strap with stitch details

Polished skin (only has 1 hide with about 3 meters (~10 feet) length, so place your order before it’s gone)

Polished python strap with open style white stitch

Polished strap with stitch detail

Polished Strap with white stitchless

Polished Strap with stitchless details

Lizard Strap

First is the hides of the skin. This is a very beautiful lizard skin, you can see the texture on the lizard skin, lil hornback all over, you can even feel the hornback as you touch it. This is my favourite, only one hide for this type as you can see below. Retail price is US$110. Holiday price is US66 shipped.

Details of the skin

Lizard strap with white stitchless style

Details of the strap

Lizard strap with closed style white stitch

Details of lizard strap with stitch

Stingray

There are currently 3 stingray models with 8 different colors (black, blue, baby blue, brown, grey, green, maroon red, red) that are in offering. Below are just samples on how the color would look like on a strap.

Model C is best ordered with one custom hole per your request or no holes at all if you like to punch it yourself as many holes will ruined the pearl of the watch.

Model A - Plain – regular price US$110 (Holiday price - US$66 (includes shipping to anywhere in USA))

Black

Blue

Brown

Grey

Green

Maroon Red

All of Model A lineup from top to bottom

Left: Blue and Marron Red
Middle: Black and Grey
Right: Brown and Green

Model B - Regular Pearl – regular price US$120 (Holiday price - US$72 (includes shipping to anywhere in USA))

Black

Blue

Baby Blue

Brown

Grey

Green

Red

Model C - Full Pearl – regular price US$130 (Holiday price US$78 (includes shipping to anywhere in USA))

Black

Blue

Baby Blue

Brown

Grey

Green

Red

Maroon Red

Customer Testimonials

New customer in UK with the first crocs hornback strap.

"Received the crocodile horn-back custom strap from earlier this morning. Very cool horn-back and nice stitching in my opinion. Thank you for sharing this beautiful strap with me Rus, looking forward to purchase the next one soon. "

One customer in USA mounted his custom made Stingray model B in black on a Titanium cased Habring COS Chrono with a grey dial.

"Strap arrived this afternoon- already mounted and looks great! One hole punched, total custom fit- love it. The grey stingray with the pearls sets off the dial and Ti case perfectly."

One customer in USA ordered a model B to put on his Chronoswiss Timemaster.

"Look what i just got! You sir are truly a master !! And exceeded my expections. I ll have to wait till tomorrow to try it on, no tools here. I am very happy. My wife like the strap as well. Thank You Rus, wow!"

One customer in France ordered a model A black strap and put it on his Radiomir

"Strap received this morning, it is wonderful. The colour I received is exactly what I wanted. I am very, very, very pleased with this one. About padding, it is perfect for me and the single hole I do on the strap. Thick is perfect, not too important and just as I like. Thanks a lot"

Another customer in USA ordered a model C to put on his Panerai Radiomir 232 along with matching wallet
"The wallet is in my pocket (when I am not showing it off). I really like the matching strap and wallet. Thanks."

Another customer in USA ordered a special custom made stingray for his B&R watch

"Very nice strap thanks. They are awesome."

Please email me at gameson AT gmail DOT com if you have any questions and if you would like to order another straps that are not available here.

Rus
www.gotstrap.com
www.facebook.com/gotstrap
www.twitter.com/gotstrap
gameson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 November 2010, 05:21 PM   #2
gameson
"TRF" Member

Stingray Ready Stock Strap # 15 SOLD. Thanks, TRF.
Old 11 November 2010, 05:47 AM   #3
gameson
"TRF" Member

Stingray Ready Stock Strap #2, #5, #6, #11 SOLD. Thanks, TRF.
Old 15 November 2010, 08:32 AM   #4
gameson
"TRF" Member

Stingray Ready Stock Strap #4, #7, #17, #33 SOLD. Thanks.
Old 23 November 2010, 05:40 AM   #5
gameson
"TRF" Member

Stingray Ready Stock Strap #13 SOLD. Thanks.
Old 25 December 2010, 01:03 AM   #6
gameson
"TRF" Member

Stingray Ready stock strap # 31 and 20 SOLD. Currently only taking orders on ready stock strap.

Thanks.