The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 15 December 2018, 03:11 AM   #1
g35brit
"TRF" Member

Buying from over the pond.

Just a note to say what a help it is to have a forum like this.
I have now purchased two watches from buyers on here, a Daydate 118206 for me from Bruce at Watches24seven and now a ladies Datejust 179159 for my wife from Patrick at OCROLEXGUY. (pictures of both below)

As i'm from the UK and do not trust the watches being sent via air both sellers took the time to arrange to have my watch sent to a FedEx pick up point, first was in Tampa and then this week in NewYork were i took a couple of days vacation which was great (took a moment to go up to the top of the Rockefeller tower, picture below)

I chose my watches as both were being sold as mint condition . Not seeing them physically i had to put a lot of trust in both sellers as i paid upfront of course. I can now say that both watches were as described and both sales went smoothly. Without this forum i'm not sure it would of been possible or at least i'm not sure i would of paid anyone else upfront without viewing the watch first.

Thanks again to Bruce and Patrick.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1912 copy copy.jpg (94.4 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg sw1copy.jpg (54.6 KB, 33 views)
g35brit is offline   Reply With Quote