The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 24 April 2012, 07:27 PM   #1
jedly1
"TRF" Member

FS : Rolex Comex 5514 or Comex 1665 ..you decide which...

it has been a crazy few weeks with some super special personal pieces inbound and i have agonized too long on what to let go. I have been rotating the 1665 and the 5514 for the last 3 weeks trying to decide which to sell and which to keep without much luck...so i am going to let a buyer decide. One or the other is for sale to make way for the latest purchase.

as all good Comex should be they have been left as found ..battle scars a testimony to places they have been and the jobs they have done ....

COMEX 5514.

Its over 2 years since the last matt dialled 5514 complete with issue numbers was offered on here, so this is not something you see every day ...literally.

- Unique 5514 model reference number produced solely for Comex
- excellent condition matt logo dial with stunning golden patina free of blemishes and from the series of watches/ dials with the nice lume application
- this watch is a close to the term unpolished as i will ever get ...full fat jumbo lugs , showing signs of regular use through its life as it should
- full serial inside the case-back matching the mid-case
- Unique Comex issue number engraved on back
- no corrosion
- early crown and tube, domed glass, matching pearl etc etc ....93150 bracelet with 580 ends ....
- left in as purchased condition to date...full RSC service can be arranged at buyers request.

ASking price is 67 995gbp....110kusd...82.5keuro.

I am happy to consider pieces in part-ex as long as they are in excellent condition, always happy to help someone conoslidate....don't be shy i'll shoot the breeze with anyone on the subject of watches

Comex 1665

- Comex 1665 Seadweller supplied to the UK division of Comex at Aberdeen Houlder in 1981.
- unique matt 1665 dial featuring the Comex logo .note the lack of the date word and the depth rating to 600m not 610...only seen on these special 'Pisani' dials made for Comex.
- unique issue number engraved on rear matching the serial number and Rolex delivery records
- as full a set as anyone anywhere could hope for.
- both inner and outer boxes
- original punched papers
- original booklets, hangtags with matching numbers, anchor, numbered documents wallet, 1981 calendar card, translation guide.
- full service papers from 2009 from Rolex Uk
- formerly owned and used by one of the Uk most famous and well known Comex (and Royal navy) divers
- Receipt from Comex Houlder dated march 1981 for the sale of the watch for the princely sum of 175Great British Punds

Personal handover pretty much anywhere in the world is no problem

many references available just ask . jedly1@gmail.com

[IMG]http<i//i47.photobucket.com/albums/f176/jedly1/_DSC0028.jpg[/IMG]

ASking price is 67 995gbp....110kusd...82.5keuro.

I am happy to consider pieces in part-ex as long as they are in excellent condition, always happy to help someone conoslidate....don't be shy i'll shoot the breeze with anyone on the subject of watches

-

- retrun policy... return and refund in full at my cost if IN any way not as described or shown.
jedly1 is offline   Reply With Quote