The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 15 March 2016, 12:42 AM   #1
Go Bucs
"TRF" Member

FS: Rolex 16622 LNIB Yachtmaster Z serial engraved rehaut Platinum Yacht-Master w/ Bo

Here is your chance to get a platinum Yachtmaster that still has some of the stickers on it, for sale at a great price. Here is the short of it, I bought this last week from "justrolexes" on this forum and it goes without saying he is a highly regarded seller. I bought it and it was delivered Thursday and I decided that same day that 40mm is not my size and I am going to go for a Rolex DSSD. This is an amazing watch, and looks like none other, I just need a little larger size. Anyways, he sold it to me as NOS and it still had the stickers on the case and bracelet. I removed the stickers from the case but left the ones that were on the bracelet as they were when I got it (looks like some had been removed but some not). I also put the sticker back on the case back to make sure it does not get scratched by the clasp.

The pictures provide a clear confirmation of the immaculate condition. I literally put it on my wrist in my home office to look it over. It has probably seen less action in that limited time than most see being pulled out from the display case and tried on at an AD.

This is a Z serial, but it is the later Z in that it has the engraved rehaut and the newer box and warranty card etc. The warranty card is filled out with the original buyers name and dated in 2010 as it should be, but given that it still had stickers on it I bought it as NOS.

It comes with:
Both the inner and outer boxes
Booklets as shown
Warranty card
Booklet and card holder
Both tags as seen
Plastic bezel protector
Polishing cloth
Engraved Z serial 16622, immaculate shape.

What you see in the pictures is what you get. With stickers being on the bracelet it can make it look dull, that is obviously the stickers. Also, some reflections of light on the watch, such as the edge of the case, may look like a ding but if you look closely it is just a reflection. These are high resolution pictures so pull them up on your computer and zoom in to see the condition, you won't be disappointed.

As a BONUS I will include an Everest black perforated strap with red stitching made specifically for this watch as seen below. These are $235 on their website.

No trades.

My price for everything is $6800, including overnight FedEx shipping, full insurance and includes PayPal fees so $6800 is your total. I will sell to established members only, with feedback here or on WUS or Omega forum. Local sale in the mid Ohio valley area is possible.

I have feedback here and more so on the watchuseek WUS forum (Buckeye Rangeman) and eBay (gulfoilngas) under the different stated usernames where I have sold several watches.

I am of course not affiliated with Rolex in any way, and am just a private collector. No warranty is included or implied. No returns, please be certain you want to buy the watch before committing.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457965680.467605.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1457965705.453324.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1457965726.522258.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1457965751.142603.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1457965769.579059.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1457965785.330612.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1457965802.050782.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1457965816.419299.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1457965839.206495.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1457965854.224409.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1457965871.126654.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1457965891.528631.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1457965906.465566.jpg

Now for the bonus Everest strap:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457965950.653113.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1457965963.455064.jpg
Go Bucs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 March 2016, 10:05 PM   #2
Go Bucs
"TRF" Member

This is still available with a price drop to $6700 OBRO.

Also, below is the link where it was listed just last week at $7295, this is the exact same watch I got from justrolexes. The only thing now is I removed some of the stickers as outlined above, but I am also including the Everest perforated leather strap I bought for it. In addition I am listing it at a good bit less, recognizing I will take a hit since I removed some of the stickers.

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=455505
Old 18 March 2016, 03:06 AM   #3
Go Bucs
"TRF" Member

This is not a "bump" so please don't delete. I have lowered the price elsewhere and wanted to afford the same opportunity here.

In an effort to get this on someone's wrist, I am lowering the price to $6500 (including PayPal fees) still including overnight shipping, insurance (through parcel pro) and the bonus Everest perforated leather strap.

If you only want to do bank draft and you are a well established member here contact me and we can discuss. I know some people do not like PayPal.

If you happen to be someone looking at this ad and already have a YM and want just the band let me know, I would sell it separately.
Old 21 March 2016, 11:55 AM   #4
Go Bucs
"TRF" Member

To keep everything straight let me lay out the purchase options:

To purchase everything you see (including Everest strap) the price is $6500 through PayPal or let's say $6300 through bank deposit if you have solid feedback history using bank deposit.

In either case if you do not want the Everest strap you can take 100 off the above stated prices.

In all cases I ship via overnight FedEx, fully insured through parcel pro once the payment clears.
Old 24 March 2016, 10:24 AM   #6
Go Bucs
"TRF" Member

Ok, here is a deal for someone as I am going to cut to the chase.

Price drop to $6000 via bank wire only, to established members with feedback/references on this forum or Omega Forum or WUS.

This price includes everything you see (even the Everest band) and also includes overnight FedEx shipping and full insurance. I challenge you to find one in this condition with everything you see for $6000 here or elsewhere. I ship ASAP once the payment clears.

Please see my notes regarding my feedback here and elsewhere as listed above.
Old 25 March 2016, 10:42 AM   #7
Go Bucs
"TRF" Member

Sold.

The Everest strap is still available and will be listed separately.

Thanks