The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 15 September 2016, 07:51 AM   #1
Go Bucs
"TRF" Member

FS Tag Heuer CAW211P Monaco in blue Calibre 11 Chronograph (newest McQueen style)

Here is your chance to pick up the newly released Tag Heuer Monaco CAW211P bought new from a US authorized dealer in July, I am the original owner. It is in the gorgeous blue with the slash style markers and the crown on the left as it should be to pay proper credit to the original. It also has the "Monaco" emblem on the watch face and clasp as opposed to the "tag heuer" style. If you are reading this you probably know all this already and just how special these are and the heritage behind it from Le Mans to Steve Mcqueen so I won't go into detail.

The warranty card is properly filled out by the AD with my name and dated as it should be for proper warranty coverage by Tag. If you find one cheaper it more than likely is a grey market without a tag warranty, and believe me you don't want to have to deal with those third party supposed warranty coverage providers if the need arises. In order to get Tag warranty work you must include the properly completed and AD stamped warranty card as mine has.

It comes with:
Both the inner and outer boxes and even the white outer sleeve
Booklets as shown
Warranty card properly completed

What you see in the pictures is what you get, everything that came with it new. I will let the pictures do the talking but as you see it is in excellent condition, I have never dropped it nor even bumped into anything on the few occasions I wore it. I see zero scratches, nicks or marks and it runs with no known issues, including the chronograph function.

No trades.

You can get this one from me with most of the tag factory warranty for the price you pay for a grey market one. My price for everything is $4000, including overnight FedEx shipping and professional full insurance through parcel pro. I will sell to established members only, with feedback. Local sale in the mid Ohio valley area is possible. Any sale without an in person meeting will have payment made via bank wire transfer. I have many references on watchuseek (Buckeye Rangeman) from buying and selling as well as on The Rolex Forums (Go Bucs) and Omega forum (BuckeyeOmegaMan) under the usernames indicated to put your mind at ease. I have complete several transactions on all the sites for Rolex, Omega and other watches with no issues so buy with confidence.

Please ask me any and all questions, I reply promptly and once payment clears I ship promptly.

I am of course not affiliated with Tag Heuer in any way, and I am just a private collector. No returns, please be certain you want to buy the watch before committing. Thanks for looking.

Go Bucs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 September 2016, 07:35 PM   #2
Go Bucs
"TRF" Member

Still available, I thought it was sold and in the meantime I unfortunately passed on another buyer, but the funds never came and the buyer went silent so here it is.

It will be securely double boxed and ready to ship to you via FedEx next day. I am more than happy to allow an in person viewing/sale in the mid Ohio valley area.
Old 4 October 2016, 03:53 AM   #3
Go Bucs
"TRF" Member

Still available.
Old 16 October 2016, 05:21 AM   #4
Go Bucs
"TRF" Member

This beautiful Monaco is still for sale.
Old 20 October 2016, 01:35 PM   #5
Go Bucs
"TRF" Member

Still available.
Old 27 October 2016, 08:37 AM   #6
Go Bucs
"TRF" Member

If you are interested let me know, it is still for sale. Thanks
Old 30 October 2016, 12:23 AM   #7
Go Bucs
"TRF" Member

Price drop to $3900 including overnight shipping and insurance. Take a look at my listing, it is barely used and has most of the warranty left.
Old 2 November 2016, 01:09 PM   #8
Go Bucs
"TRF" Member

I will consider the closest offer to my asking price, $3,900.

Also, I have had a couple inquiries for oversees deals that I would like to address. I tend to only deal in the US as a seller and that is my current preference, but if I do not sell it domestically and you are a well established member and have completed similar deals we can potentially discuss.
Old 5 November 2016, 06:37 AM   #9
Go Bucs
"TRF" Member

Price drop to $3800.
Old 8 November 2016, 11:30 AM   #10
Go Bucs
"TRF" Member

I am going to drop this to $3750 in a last attempt to sell, which is lower than any piece I can find on watch recon, eBay and chrono24. Get a good deal with me including overnight shipping via FedEx and full insurance through parcel pro. I ship quickly upon receipt of wire transfer, or in person sale is more than welcome as outlined above.

I have a reasonable offer at the very low end of what I am considering but yet to accept, so if you want this Monaco now is your time to act.
Old 18 November 2016, 04:30 AM   #11
Go Bucs
"TRF" Member

I am going to drop the price to $3650 for sales within the US, including overnight shipping and full insurance.

I have had allot of interest over the last couple weeks, but to my surprise nobody committing to buy except for some international buyers. I am trying to sell domestic if at all possible, otherwise this would have been sold long ago.
Old 19 November 2016, 01:20 AM   #12
Go Bucs
"TRF" Member

PRICE DROP one last time

Bottom line, the first US buyer that decides they want it for $3550 with payment via wire (or cash in person) and has the funds to proceed will be the new owner.

I have gone back and forth with so many people I can't keep straight who is on first as several are still deciding, do not have the money right now, have zero history and feedback or are foreign buyers. I am feeling generous to drop the price to less than I see one for anywhere in any forum or website, and honestly even though I don't have to sell it I am ready to move the piece.

Thanks
Old 21 November 2016, 07:47 AM   #13
Go Bucs
"TRF" Member

Still available to ship as early as tomorrow. My feedback is good on WUS, Rolex forums and Omega Forums (plus eBay). The facts:

$3550 (I do not see one lower)

Includes FedEx next business day overnight shipping in the US.

Fully insured shipment through parcel pro.

Payment either via wire (preference) or alternatively I will consider Paypal from well established members with plenty of feedback on one of the watch forums. Of course in person is fine.

No international sales unless you have a US address I can ship to.
Old 21 November 2016, 01:37 PM   #14
Go Bucs
"TRF" Member

Sold and shipping tomorrow. Thanks