The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 20 February 2017, 07:53 AM   #1
azcodman
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

FSOT: Clerc Hydroscaph 1000M GMT Power Reserve (Reduced a bit more)

For sale or trade is my Clerc Hydroscaph 1000M GMT with Power Reserve indictor in LNIB condition. It came to me in a trade and is the first watch I’ve ever owned from them. For an “all-black” watch, it’s surprisingly easy to read due to the many different textures on the dial. The uni-directional diver’s bezel, which measures 44 mm in diameter, is controlled by the “C” shaped key at 2:00, while the GMT setting at the 12:00 subdial is controlled by the screw down button at 10:00. The OEM rubber strap and deployant buckle are easily sized without having to resort to cutting the strap as seen with many other brands. It winds smooth, keeps good time and everything works as it should. It comes with double box set and warranty card as pictured.

This very cool piece is now priced at $3500 which includes next day shipping to your US address. Payment via wire is preferred but PayPal is accepted to a confirmed address if you pay the fees. Three day return privilege if not as represented, less shipping. Please email me at azcodman@yahoo.com if interested. Thanks/Keith.
azcodman is offline   Reply With Quote