The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 24 February 2017, 12:43 AM   #1
s2kev
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Vintage
SOLD: Rolex GMT Master ref. 1675 Two Tone Black Nipple Dial

Offered for sale is a beautiful example of the iconic ref. 1675 Rolex GMT Master (5.8M Serial #) in great condition.

Details:

Dial: The original black nipple dial is in excellent condition with no noticeable blemishes. The dial and lume plots are 100% untouched. Any sorts of blemishes that may appear in the photos are tiny scratches or lint on the crystal and not on the actual dial.

Case: Two tone case is in great condition with no major blemishes and remains thick. Reference and serial numbers are clearly visible between the lugs.

Bracelet: The watch comes fitted with its original two-tone 14k USA jubilee bracelet with 20 links showing stretch from use.

Additional: The watch currently runs well but service history is unknown. No other accessories are included with the watch.

Asking $5,850 by wire (or check deposited to my bank account) shipped and insured within the US or face to face in the Los Angeles area. International shipping available at an additional cost.

Returns only accepted within 3 days of receipt if item is not as described and is returned in the same exact condition as it was originally sold. Refunds will be considered upon a full inspection and will amount to the purchase price minus shipping and handling costs. Buyer is responsible for the return postage, insurance, and safe delivery of the watch back to me. Due to the complexity of shipping to the US from abroad, all international sales are final.

Worldwide references can be provided upon request. I am an independent watch collector and I am not affiliated with any brand in any way.

Feel free to send me an email at kevin@uberz.net or call/text with any questions +1(626) 404-8842. International buyers can message me on What’s App.

Thanks,

Kevin Acuna

Old 1 March 2017, 02:17 PM   #2
s2kev
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Vintage
SOLD! Thank you TRF and buyer.