The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 24 February 2017, 05:55 AM   #1
ledcat1
"TRF" Member

FS: Vintage rolex ref 4444 oyster royal watch!

This Rolex Oyster Royal watch winds, sets and ticks. It appears to be keeping good time. I do not know it's service history. The original Oyster Patent crown screws down.

The case diameter is about 31mm excluding the crown. The dial has an area between 3 and 4 where there is some issue - see the pics. As best I can tell the dial appears original and unrefinished though there are areas of wear.

The case has some scrapes or gouges on one side - again please see the pictures. The crystal also has some scuffs and scratches. Generic leather strap and buckle.

The movement has some wear to an area of the top plate - I guess wear to the rhodium plating. A case screw is missing.

I will leave the back hand tight for the new owner. This watch is NOT warranted to be waterproof or water resistant.

I prefer to sell to USA buyers and accept Paypal. I can provide references as needed. My eBay id is diceccole if you want to see my feedback there.

I am asking for $900.

ledcat1 is offline   Reply With Quote