The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 15 March 2017, 02:26 AM   #1
jll3
Banned

FS: Rolex SS Datejust 16234 Rhodium with Roman Markers and Jubilee Bracelet

FS: Stainless Rolex Datejust 16234 with Roman Markets and a beautiful Rhodium dial on a jubilee bracelet. I bought this from the trusted and famous David SW right here on Rolex Forums two years ago, so you can rest assured of its authenticity.

Condition: The watch is in great condition and after a quick polish, will look brand new (as it did when it came from David 2 years ago). No dings or scratches on the watch (outside of superficial scratches from normal wear). There is one microscopic indention on the edge/corner of the crystal around the 10 o'clock marker. This was there (and disclosed) when David sold the watch. I am only mentioning it for full transparency. You cannot see it with the naked eye, it does not in any way affect the integrity of the crystal, and can only be felt if you run your fingernail along the edge/corner of the crystal. The imperfection is truly tiny and microscopic.

Reason for sale is I am moving to another model. Was serviced right before David came to own it and is running flawlessly.

Included: Comes with box, original business card from David, but no papers. Again, I can guarantee its authenticity. Thank you.

Seller Information: This is my first sale on this forum, but have perfect feedback on eBay after 16 years of buying and selling there. Member name there is jugaboo. I also successfully completed the transaction from this forum when I bought the watch from David SW.

Price & Payment: $3,200 shipped with box and insured, buyer responsible for Paypal fees. I accept Paypal, wire, or money order.

Conditions: Buyer has 2 days to examine the watch for authenticity. I will also accept a return in 2 business days should this description be grossly inaccurate. No returns/refunds for any other reason. As a return would be in the case of misrepresentation, I will refund the return shipping charges as well.

Contact: Feel free to contact me at 615-423-0087 or at john.trey@gmail.com

Thanks,
Trey

[IMG][/IMG]

jll3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 March 2017, 06:14 AM   #2
jll3
Banned

bump!
Old 25 March 2017, 12:55 AM   #3
jll3
Banned

weekend bump! price down to $3,100!
Old 30 March 2017, 06:49 AM   #4
jll3
Banned

Another bump and another price reduction! Need it gone but getting as low as I can! $3,000!
Old 8 April 2017, 05:19 AM   #5
jll3
Banned

As low as it's gonna go folks! $2,950! Bump!