The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 16 March 2017, 05:56 AM   #1
bzabodyn
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek / AP / Rolex
REDUCED! Rolex Datejust 1603 w/ Blue Sunburst/Gilt Sigma Dial

For sale is my Rolex Datejust 1603 1.7mil serial number with a beautiful blue sunburst and gilt Sigma dial. Excellent condition overall - case has been previously polished but lugs are strong and the 6251H folded link jubilee with 55 endlinks is in amazing condition for its age and should fit up to a 7.5" wrist. The dial is gorgeous as you can see by the macro photos with only issue being a couple lume dots partially deteriorating. Overall a beautiful example.

Price reduced to $3,250 shipped overnight and insured - international ok + actual shipping charges. Bank wire/PP friends payment preferred but regular PP ok + 4%. Impeccable references and have bought/sold/traded over 100 watches the last 13+ yrs on various forums.

Please PM or preferably email me at bzabodyn214 AT gmail DOT com with any questions/etc. If you PM please be patient with responses as I'm not getting notification for some reason.

Thanks for looking!

Brandon

bzabodyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 March 2017, 05:41 AM   #2
bzabodyn
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek / AP / Rolex
Bump - let's knock another $100 off for ConUS buyers - $3,150 shipped overnight/insured!!!

BZ
bzabodyn is offline   Reply With Quote