The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 22 March 2017, 01:11 PM   #1
Palladio
Banned

FS: Rolex Explorer II 16570 A Series

For sale is my Rolex Explorer II

I bought this watch from the original owner, about 3 years ago. He bought it from an AD in the Summer of 2001 (I have the original warranty card from the dealer).

Serial number starts with an A
I have the original box, manuals, warranty card, red seal thingie, and an extra link. From what I understand, the watch has all original links (12 if I'm counting right).

Watch is in very good condition, it shows some scuffs and signs of wear, but don't see anything that couldn't be buffed out. I only wore it occasionally as I have a bunch of other watches. I have not had the watch serviced since I've owned it which I believe I have reflected in the price.

I've been a member here since 2012, and have read and learned a lot on these forums. However, I have never tried to sell a watch online before, so please PM we with any questions about information I may have omitted or if you want me to take other photos from specific angles. Also, while I'm not a regular poster here, I frequently post on several guitar related websites, where I have 100% positive feedback/documented reviews (from selling high value and vintage guitars and amplifiers, in the $2,000-$8,000 range). I can supply that information and references as needed.

Asking $3700 OBO, which includes shipping fully insured CONUS via FedEx overnight. Sorry, no international shipments. Payment via PayPal or wire transfer preferred. The watch may also be inspected and bought in person in either Atlanta or San Diego depending on the date (I'm currently working in both cities).

Palladio is offline   Reply With Quote