The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 20 December 2017, 04:20 AM   #1
JessyW
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex GMT 16750
FS: 1967 Rolex Submariner Ref: 5513 with Tropical Gilt Dial

FS: 1967 Rolex Submariner Ref: 5513 with Tropical Gilt Dial

Reference # 5513

Serial # 1,5XX,XXX

Case: Excellent case that has previously been polished and has light wear from use. The watch has a new Rolex replacement crystal.
The caseback is stamped: 5513 II 67

Bezel/Insert: Excellent condition 'long 5' insert that has faded to a gray/blue hue with age and has some wear from use. The pearl is intact and it has aged a dark creamy patina.

Dial: Very nice tropical glossy gilt dial with matching creamy yellow hour markers. The lume on the markers is completely intact. The glossy finish on the dial is in great condition with a few specific exceptions and is starting to show light spidering. There are 3 marks on the dial, a light mark that is only in the glossy part between the 3 and 4 o'clock markers, a deeper mark at the top of the 'o' in "Rolex" that was likely from a watchmaker taking of the hands off at an earlier service, and a larger mark at the 6 o'clock. Some of the glossy finish is flaking up on the bottom edge as well. There is light aging at the edge near the 12 o'clock as well. The dial has aged to have the tropical golden brown appearance, lightest at the top right and gradually darker toward the bottom left.

Hands: Very nice original gilt hands that have aged to a shade lighter than the markers. There is aging on the metal portion of the hands.

Bracelet/Strap: Excellent newer 93150 bracelet with 11 links and 580 end links. The bracelet has very light stretch.

Accessories/Extras: This watch comes with only the watch as shown in the photos.

This watch has just been serviced and is running within COSC specs.

Price: $34,000

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions:

Cell: (707) 477-8844 call or text (also whatsApp number)
Email: websterjessy@gmail.com

Overnight shipping and insurance is included.
The buyer has an inspection period of 5 days and can return for any reason.
I will issue a full refund minus the cost of shipping and insurance.

*The watch MUST be received in the same condition as when it was originally shipped*

I have references upon request!

If my photos appear familiar it is because I was previously the photographer for that member/source, I have since ​left to start my own​ solo​ project.

Thank you,

Jessy

JessyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 December 2017, 06:59 AM   #2
JessyW
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex GMT 16750
Bump
JessyW is offline   Reply With Quote