The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 18 February 2018, 12:40 PM   #1
tvlaan
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 126719BLRO
FS: Omega Aqua Terra Master CoAxial 8900 41mm - 220.12.41.21.06.001

Up for sale is a wonderful watch - the Omega Aqua Terra Master CoAxial 41mm 220.12.41.21.06.001. This is the recently updated version in the new 41mm case size with the horizontal teak pattern dial. Having owned several different version of the AT over the years, i really love the added depth on this dial and the placement of the date window at 6 really cleans things up.

This is the flagship version of the new AT, highlighted in most of the marketing materials. It has a gray face with blue indicies and a very impressive blue rubber strap with deployant clasp. The case shape and lugs have been redesigned and in my opinion the proportions are spot on. I used to prefer the 38.5mm case size, but the new 38mm case is too small and the 41mm is perfect.

The watch is in excellent condition and i'd rate it as TZ MINT (97%). There are next to no signs of use - no scuffs or dings on the case, crystal is flawless and the rubber strap looks barely used. Watch is keeping good time as well.

Comes as a complete kit with brown outer box, white inner box, wood presentation box, hang tag, wallet and book with 3 cards - AD stamped warranty from 10/2017.

Looking for $3800 (add 3% for pp). I'll cover shipping via USPS Priority Registered mail.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

tvlaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 February 2018, 11:09 AM   #2
tvlaan
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 126719BLRO
Watch has been SOLD. Thanks for the interest.
tvlaan is offline   Reply With Quote