The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 14 May 2018, 12:24 PM   #1
tng11
"TRF" Member

FS: Patek Philippe Aquanaut Travel Time 5164A - 2017 FULL SET (UK DEAL POSSIBLE)

Selling my Patek Philippe Aquanaut Travel Time, Reference 5164A. As you probably know, this model is now becoming very desirable, and is now on waitlist at ADs.

Condition is overall excellent with some very light swirls on the polished parts (particularly the clasp), that are really only visible in strong light. There's a tiny mark at the edge of the bezel at 12 o'clock, but it really is tiny and hard to see in most conditions, but the OCD person in me knows it's there. Everything functions perfectly, and the watch is running about -1s/day. Strap is currently sized for a 6.5" wrist, but I have another brand new, uncut and sealed strap that will be included.

This example was purchased August 2017, and there's plenty of factory warranty until August 2019. All boxes, papers, manuals, the hangtag and WG setting stylus are complete and included.

My asking price is $35,750 USD OBRO, cash sale only, no trades, and includes shipping within Canada and CONUS via ParcelPro insured Fedex. Other countries on request. In person transaction in downtown Toronto most welcome. I will be in London, England from May 18th-21st for a F2F as well.

I have references from multiple well established members of TRF and CanWatchCo. I will only accept wire transfer or Interac eTransfer and all funds must clear prior to shipping. I will consider taking PayPal plus fees from established members with solid references.

Thank you for looking and please do not hesitate to ask any further questions.

tng11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 May 2018, 04:56 AM   #2
tng11
"TRF" Member

On hold pending funds!
Old 16 May 2018, 01:14 AM   #3
tng11
"TRF" Member

Funded and sold! Thanks for the space TRF!