The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 3 July 2018, 10:59 AM   #1
Valle de Joux
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Rolex 69173 'U', 2-Tone Oyster band, factory diamond anniversary dial - SUPERB!

For sale is this beautiful lady Rolex 69173 'U' series from 1999 with a tight factory 2-tone heavy Oyster bracelet (12 links) and matched with one of the nicest factory diamond dials - Jubilee Anniversary Diamond Dial. The watch is in EXCELLENT condition, all 4 lugs retain the factory bevels and finish. Case is SHARP without any dings or scratches, the sapphire crystal is also without fault - no nicks, chips or scratches. Serial and model number are clearly visible between the lugs without a loupe. Watch runs and sets without any issues - timekeeping is excellent and so is the power reserve. Date 'snaps' over right at midnight and the quickset feature works as designed. $3,400 plus PayPal fees and shipping to be at actual cost. Please e-mail me at: mr_shui@hotmail.com and I will answer any questions promptly. I have numerous references from all the boards and I offer a 3 day return privilege if watch is not 100% genuine Rolex. Sale is for the watch, Rolex box and red tag. There are no papers. Thanks to TRF for the space and thank you for looking at this ad!

P1040268 by Valle de Joux, on Flickr
P1040269 by Valle de Joux, on Flickr
P1040270 by Valle de Joux, on Flickr
P1040271 by Valle de Joux, on Flickr
P1040272 by Valle de Joux, on Flickr
P1040273 by Valle de Joux, on Flickr
P1040274 by Valle de Joux, on Flickr
Valle de Joux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 July 2018, 03:19 AM   #2
Valle de Joux
2024 Pledge Member

Ttt
Old 12 July 2018, 02:23 PM   #3
Valle de Joux
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by valle de joux View Post
for sale is this beautiful lady rolex 69173 'u' series from 1999 with a tight factory 2-tone heavy oyster bracelet (12 links) and matched with one of the nicest factory diamond dials - jubilee anniversary diamond dial. The watch is in excellent condition, all 4 lugs retain the factory bevels and finish. Case is sharp without any dings or scratches, the sapphire crystal is also without fault - no nicks, chips or scratches. Serial and model number are clearly visible between the lugs without a loupe. Watch runs and sets without any issues - timekeeping is excellent and so is the power reserve. Date 'snaps' over right at midnight and the quickset feature works as designed. $3,400 plus paypal fees and shipping to be at actual cost. Please e-mail me at: mr_shui@hotmail.com and i will answer any questions promptly. I have numerous references from all the boards and i offer a 3 day return privilege if watch is not 100% genuine rolex. Sale is for the watch, rolex box and red tag. There are no papers. Thanks to trf for the space and thank you for looking at this ad!

p1040268 by valle de joux, on flickr
p1040269 by valle de joux, on flickr
p1040270 by valle de joux, on flickr
p1040271 by valle de joux, on flickr
p1040272 by valle de joux, on flickr
p1040273 by valle de joux, on flickr
p1040274 by valle de joux, on flickr
ttt
Old 16 July 2018, 05:00 AM   #4
Valle de Joux
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valle de Joux View Post
ttt
Sunday bump!
Old 18 July 2018, 06:13 AM   #5
Valle de Joux
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valle de Joux View Post
For sale is this beautiful lady Rolex 69173 'U' series from 1999 with a tight factory 2-tone heavy Oyster bracelet (12 links) and matched with one of the nicest factory diamond dials - Jubilee Anniversary Diamond Dial. The watch is in EXCELLENT condition, all 4 lugs retain the factory bevels and finish. Case is SHARP without any dings or scratches, the sapphire crystal is also without fault - no nicks, chips or scratches. Serial and model number are clearly visible between the lugs without a loupe. Watch runs and sets without any issues - timekeeping is excellent and so is the power reserve. Date 'snaps' over right at midnight and the quickset feature works as designed. $3,400 plus PayPal fees and shipping to be at actual cost. Please e-mail me at: mr_shui@hotmail.com and I will answer any questions promptly. I have numerous references from all the boards and I offer a 3 day return privilege if watch is not 100% genuine Rolex. Sale is for the watch, Rolex box and red tag. There are no papers. Thanks to TRF for the space and thank you for looking at this ad!

P1040268 by Valle de Joux, on Flickr
P1040269 by Valle de Joux, on Flickr
P1040270 by Valle de Joux, on Flickr
P1040271 by Valle de Joux, on Flickr
P1040272 by Valle de Joux, on Flickr
P1040273 by Valle de Joux, on Flickr
P1040274 by Valle de Joux, on Flickr
Up