The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 23 September 2018, 02:15 PM   #1
NKflyer
"TRF" Member

FS: Vintage Tudor 79090 Mens 40mm Matte Dial Submariner w/Box & Papers $4995

For Sale:
Tudor 79090 Submariner black dial with date. This is the full size 40mm mens model with acrylic crystal and Rolex signed crown & caseback. Serial number 260xxx is circa year 1989/1990.

Condition:
Condition is very good, approximately 86-87% according to the TimeZone guidelines. There are many minor nicks and scratches, along with a more noticeable ding on the 11 o'clock lug. Also, there is a personal engraving on the back. Comes on a correct Tudor 9315 fliplock bracelet that is missing one link. Bracelet definitely has some stretch and small creases which is typical with these folded-link bands but it's still quite usable. Mechanically, this watch is running awesome with over 300 degrees amplitude and gaining 3 to 8 seconds per day depending on position.

Accessories:
Includes rare red "bufkor" inner box, warranty paper (name is blank), and Tudor booklet from 1989.

Price & Terms:
Priced for fast sale at $4995. Includes free overnight shipping with insurance. Payment by wire transfer is preferred but paypal (plus 3% fee) may be considered if you have good references. No offers to trade, please.

As far as my references, I have completed over 100 transactions with TRF members. Substantial positive feedback can be found by doing a search for my username in the "who's who" section of the forum. Please inquire if further info is needed regarding references.

I do not accept returns unless watch is significantly not as depicted. Private message or email nkflyer@earthlink.net is the best way to contact me. Thanks!

NKflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 September 2018, 04:18 AM   #2
NKflyer
"TRF" Member

SOLD to a forum member. Thanks!
NKflyer is offline   Reply With Quote