The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 3 October 2018, 08:37 AM   #1
azcodman
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Rolex Yachtmaster, ref 16622 complete set K s/n (Final Reduction)

For sale is my Rolex Yachtmaster, reference 16622. I recently acquired it from a dealer who purchased it from the original owner, who apparently wore it very infrequently as the case back and 9:00 stickers are still present. The bracelet (12.5 links) and clasp have a few light scratches on the high polished sections, and the “blades” on the buckle remain very firm like a new watch. The only marks I can find on the head are on the back from someone removing the bracelet. It’s certainly never been polished and not likely serviced, yet it’s running fine at about +4 sec/day with amplitude over 300 degrees. As you can see it’s a complete set and even comes with the original bill of sale. I’d rate the overall condition at 97% and can’t imagine finding a nicer example from the K series, originally sold in 2003.

It’s now priced at a firm and final $6950 which includes next day shipping to your US address. Payment via wire transfer only on this one, and not looking for trades. Please email me at azcodman@yahoo.com if genuinely interested. Many references from years of selling on the forums if needed. Thanks/Keith
azcodman is offline   Reply With Quote