The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 17 November 2018, 02:41 AM   #1
azcodman
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Omega Speedmaster Trilogy 60th Anniversary (Price Drop)

For sale is my 60th Anniversary Omega Speedmaster, part of the Trilogy set released last year. You likely know they made 3557 pieces of each model, and this one has a low 4-digit number. The case is a very comfortable 38.6 mm diameter, the manually wound cal 1861 movement winds smoothly, keeps excellent time and all chronograph hands reset properly . If you wish to research additional details, the reference number is 311.10.39.30.01.001. It’s a complete set in unworn condition including all three cards with dealer stamp and sale date (August 2018), leather pouch with two straps and tool, large triple box set, limited edition booklet and red users guide.

It’s now priced at just $6850 which includes next day shipping to a US address. Payment is requested via wire transfer or cash if we are dealing in person. Since this is a new watch, returns accepted after 24 hour inspection period only if I misrepresented it in any way. Please email me at azcodman@yahoo.com if interested; PM’s will delay a response. Thanks/Keith
azcodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 December 2018, 02:09 AM   #2
azcodman
2024 Pledge Member

Bump
azcodman is offline   Reply With Quote