The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 17 December 2018, 01:25 AM   #1
azcodman
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

FS: Ebel Ebellissimo 18K Chronograph Cal 139

For sale is a rarely seen heavy 18K gold piece from Ebel. This the Ebellissimo Chronograph Caliber 139, with reference number 5139G41/6335179. It features a chronometer grade automatic movement and unusual disk displays for the minute and hour counter. As best as I can tell the original MSRP was $19,900 from a wristwatch book in 2006. The case is solid 18K gold, 40.5 x 47 mm and about 14.7 mm in height. The deployant buckle is signed Ebel, works properly and is stamped 18K. The gator strap is OEM with some life remaining, but should be replaced if you plan on wearing it often. The movement winds very smooth, sets properly, but the chronograph disks don’t always zero perfectly and it’s running about 10 seconds slow per day. I have no idea about service history but would guess it’s never been touched. I’d rate the overall condition as very good due to numerous scratches and nicks, all of which would be easily polished to like new. The sapphire crystal is free of any scratches or edge chips. As seen in the photos, the watch with strap and buckle weigh a bit less than 6 troy ounces, so there is quite a bit of intrinsic value.

It’s priced for a quick sale at $5450 which includes next day shipping to your US address. International also possible for a bit extra. Payment via wire transfer is preferred but I will accept PayPal to a confirmed address (US only) + 3%. Please email me at azcodman@yahoo.com if interested in this rare piece. Thanks/Keith
azcodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 December 2018, 02:43 AM   #2
azcodman
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Bump
azcodman is offline   Reply With Quote