The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 25 June 2019, 07:32 AM   #1
KBM
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Excellent Unpolished Dec/2016 Rolex Daytona Ref. 116520 Black Dial

Unpolished Dec/2016 Rolex Daytona Ref. 116520 Black Dial Random Serial - One of the Last Ones Made

- For sale is an excellent condition, first owner, *unpolished* Rolex Daytona, complete with the white sleeve, cream box, green tags, warranty card, extra links and manuals. Full boxes and papers. Everything included is shown in the pictures.

- This is an extremely late (December 2016) 116520 - The watch was discontinued early in 2016, as it was replaced by the ceramic bezel Daytonas launched in March of that year. Here is a chance to own one of the very last 116520's.

- Warranty is filled and dated (12/2016) by AD - still under Rolex factory warranty. Random Serial.

Condition of the watch is truly excellent and unpolished. More noticeable are faint scratches on the polished part of the clasp, which almost disappear depending on the angle viewed - please see many high res pictures below.

Price:

$19,800.00 firm. Keep in mind this watch has been getting harder and harder to find in this pristine unpolished condition and this is one of the last steel bezel Daytonas made.

Payment by bank wire transfer only. No trades, please.

I am a long-standing member of TRF and have dealt with David (Davidsw), Thanh Do (Takuya) and other members over the years; my references can be verified in the Who's Who section. I expect the buyer to also have references available.

Shipping:

- The watch will be shipped once the funds clear. Shipping will be at my expense.

- This watch is a very well known reference and I have included high resolution pictures from multiple angles in this ad - the pictures are part of the description of the watch's condition, so the sale will be final and no returns will be accepted, unless the watch has been misrepresented, in which case buyer should contact me within 48h of receiving the watch. If the watch has been misrepresented and buyer wishes to return it, it must be sent back in the same condition it was shipped originally and return shipping will be at buyer's expense. I will then refund the purchase price minus fees incurred, after the watch has arrived back.

- I am an independent watch enthusiast and I am not affiliated with Rolex in any way.

- If you have any questions, would like any additional information or would like to talk to me about any aspect of the deal, feel free to send me a PM or reach out to me directly through the following e-mail: kauebmATgmailDOTcom.

- All pictures are of the actual watch for sale and were taken by me.

KBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 June 2019, 09:45 PM   #2
KBM
2024 Pledge Member

Sold! Thanks, TRF and T.!
KBM is offline   Reply With Quote