The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 19 August 2019, 07:54 AM   #1
Baco Noir
"TRF" Member

Watch: this ya'll
FS: AP 15400st silver dial - just serviced by AP Clearwater

Selling my silver dial Audemars Piguet 15400ST Royal Oak in Stainless Steel

This is a one owner watch and it was just fully serviced by AP Clearwater Service Center after 5 ½ years of light use. Service included full movement service and light case/bracelet refinishing. 2 Year AP Service Warranty valid until August 2021

Watch Details:
Model: 15400ST.OO.1220ST.02
Serial: I Series
Case Size: 41mm
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Case Back: Transparent
Dial Color: Silver / White
Condition: LNIB - unworn since service and only taken out of case for photos.

Comes With Everything from Original Purchase:
Inner/Outer Box
Hangtag
All bracelet links
Instruction Booklet, Timepiece Care Booklet and Warranty Booklet

Bonus Items:
**Extra 1.5 bracelet link to help with proper fit**
AP Service Case (not pictured)

I have many references on multiple watch forums including TRF, WUS, and Omega Forums, and I am a Forum Administrator on wristwatchforums.com.

Contact me vis forum PM or rogerfromco@yahoo.com

Price: $22,750 - buyers should have references too

Overnight Shipping and Insurance is included in the USA - signature will be required. Buyer must contact me within 24 hours if watch not as described.

Payment by BANK WIRE only

**No Trades**

Low ball offers and “what’s your best price” PMs will be ignored

Current Collection: Rolex 116710BLNR & 216570 polar Explorer II; Omega Apollo 8 Speedmaster; Tudor BB Bronze Bucherer Blue Edition; Heuer Heritage Autavia; Nomos Club Sport Neomatik 42; Breitling Aerospace, Avenger Blackbird, & Superocean 44; Seiko Black Monster; Mickey Mouse Timex Electric; and dare I say it...an Apple Watch too
Baco Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 August 2019, 01:19 AM   #2
Baco Noir
"TRF" Member

All PMs answered. Still available.
Current Collection: Rolex 116710BLNR & 216570 polar Explorer II; Omega Apollo 8 Speedmaster; Tudor BB Bronze Bucherer Blue Edition; Heuer Heritage Autavia; Nomos Club Sport Neomatik 42; Breitling Aerospace, Avenger Blackbird, & Superocean 44; Seiko Black Monster; Mickey Mouse Timex Electric; and dare I say it...an Apple Watch too
Old 24 August 2019, 01:46 AM   #3
Baco Noir
"TRF" Member

All packed up and ready to go to a new home.

All inquiries answered and still available. The silver dial is stunning IRL and no longer an option on the 15500. Get it while you can!
Old 26 August 2019, 01:29 AM   #4
Baco Noir
"TRF" Member

Reduced to $22,250 shipped CONUS.
Old 29 August 2019, 08:08 AM   #5
Baco Noir
"TRF" Member

To answer the email publically, yes, I can ship outside the USA for extra costs. I insure with ParcelPro or Centinel Group depending on where it's going. I will want to verify the buyer identity whether shipped in the US or overseas.

I have shipped watches to Canada, Australia and Japan before, but each time the paperwork is a bit of a learning curve. I'm open to helping the right buyer get this great watch.
Old 3 September 2019, 02:37 AM   #6
Baco Noir
"TRF" Member

Labor Day bump
Old 8 September 2019, 11:48 PM   #7
Baco Noir
"TRF" Member

Still available. Let’s get this sold!
Old 14 September 2019, 01:01 AM   #8
Baco Noir
"TRF" Member

This baby needs a new home, so I have reduced the price to just $21,500 USD shipped CONUS.

This is the best deal out there on a LNIB AP RO 15400st. Deal includes:

1) Full set + extra 1.5 link + AP Service Case
2) Just serviced by AP Clearwater in Aug 2019 and under 2 year warranty until Aug 2021
3) Silver dial discontinued in the 15500 series.
Old 22 September 2019, 06:31 AM   #9
Baco Noir
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baco Noir View Post
This baby needs a new home, so I have reduced the price to just $21,500 USD shipped CONUS.

2) Just serviced by AP Clearwater in Aug 2019 and under 2 year warranty until Aug 2021

Bump - let’s find this beauty a new home!
Old 1 October 2019, 11:21 PM   #10
Baco Noir
"TRF" Member

Quote:

Bump - I can do $21,300 for the watch, B&P and all of the original links if you don’t want want the 1.5 Link and the Service Case
Old 6 October 2019, 01:52 AM   #11
Baco Noir
"TRF" Member

Big price reduction time - $20,500 + actual shipping cost for this discontinued silver dial Royal Oak that was just serviced by AP Service Center in Clearwater, FL.

My grail should be coming in soon, so it’s time to get aggressive and find this watch a new home. It’s still unworn and packaged ready to go. Includes all B&Ps, all original links, extra 1.5 link, and AP service box. Under AP warranty until August 2020.

As noted in the original post, I have plenty of references here and multiple other forums and am a moderator at wristwatchforums.
Old 11 October 2019, 08:40 AM   #12
Baco Noir
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Big price reduction time - $20,500 + actual shipping cost for this discontinued silver dial Royal Oak that was just serviced by AP Service Center in Clearwater, FL.

My grail should be coming in soon, so it’s time to get aggressive and find this watch a new home. It’s still unworn and packaged ready to go. Includes all B&Ps, all original links, extra 1.5 link, and AP service box. Under AP warranty until August 2020.

As noted in the original post, I have plenty of references here and multiple other forums and am a moderator at wristwatchforums.
Edit - I'm an engineer but can't do simple math in my head! AP service warranty is two (2) years, so it's under AP warranty until August 2021
Old 19 October 2019, 05:26 AM   #13
Baco Noir
"TRF" Member

sold