The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 7 October 2019, 07:34 AM   #1
DanielSzeto
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: DJ 6605 18K YG
FS: Xemex XE 5000 Ivory Chronograph

For sale is a Xemex XE 5000 Ivory Chronograph. The movement is a modded ETA 7750. The watch is in near-mint condition.

The chronograph’s off-white face features a standard tri-compax dial layout with two chronograph counters (12-hour sub-dial at 6 o’clock and a 30-minute totalizer at 12 o’clock) as well as a small second indicator at 9 o’clock. Its large case measuring 44 millimeters in diameter is made of brushed stainless steel.

Wears very comfortable on my wrist. The watch is running smooth and keeps good time. The rubber strap is in like-new condition with butterfly deployant. There are just a few light scratches on the case. No dings or dents. The convex crystal is perfect. All chronograph hands reset to zero. The watch fits up to a 8.0”+ wrist. The package comes with the watch and factory tag.

The MSRP is $4,750. My asking price is ONLY $675 plus shipping & insurance. Local F2F transaction is welcome. Ton of references upon request. You are welcome to PM / send email to danielszeto AT Yahoo dot com / text me at (617) 480 Eight794. Thanks for looking!

Daniel
Boston, MA

DanielSzeto is offline   Reply With Quote