The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 10 October 2019, 12:32 AM   #1
bzabodyn
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek / AP / Rolex
FS: 1999 Rolex Explorer II 16570 “Swiss” Only - Unpolished with Punched Papers

Hey there TRF!

Looking to sell my unpolished Rolex Explorer II 16570 A serial black dial. The watch features the signature 24hr fixed bezel with all enamel present and the rare “Swiss” only dial marking the first year of transition from tritium to Luminova used for the dial plots. This watch comes with its original punched papers (also rare for these - most feature typed papers at this point and I own other sport watches from this year that all have typed papers), wallet, calendar, book as seen in the pictures. Watch functions/runs as it should in all respects even though I have not timed it. Original X2 78790 bracelet will fit approx 7.25” wrist. Overall the watch is in excellent condition for an unpolished 20 year old tool watch worn and used regularly as intended. The pictures below tell the story. Last service is unknown.

Asking $6,450 shipped overnight and insured anywhere in the US - international deals ok (add $100 for additional shipping/ins costs) and F2F in the Houston area welcomed.

Please PM or email me at bzabodyn214@gmail.com with any questions/etc. thanks for looking!

BZ

bzabodyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 October 2019, 07:14 AM   #2
bzabodyn
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek / AP / Rolex
SOLD - thanks TRF!

BZ
bzabodyn is offline   Reply With Quote