The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 1 November 2019, 07:20 AM   #1
AsheToo
"TRF" Member

FNFZ4 was great to work with

This is my first post on this forum, and I'm a newbie to the whole universe of buying a watch from anyone other than an authorized dealer. But FNFZ4 Alfred (and a few others) came recommended by a friend as trustworthy, which was my biggest concern.

I told Alfred I was a newb and nervous about dropping coin with an individual seller etc, and he was very reassuring and said all the right things. I ended up buying an Explorer Mk2, traded a Seamaster PO, paid the balance by wire, and the next day, the explorer arrived as promised.

Alfred sent me the Fedex label with insurance to send the Seamaster to him with tracking info for the Rolex. The day after I sent the Seamaster, Alfred texted that my watch checked out and included detailed wiring instructions. I did the wire, and less that 24 hours later, I received the Explorer.

The whole transaction was done from the comfort of my computer with a trip to drop off one package and pick up another. The only way it could have been easier would have been if he made house calls.

So if you looking for a trustworthy partner to do business with, I can vouch for FNFZ4 Alfred. And based on this experience, I feel pretty sure that there are a number of trustworthy individuals here to do business with. Y'all have built an impressive community and market here.

Many thanks to TRF and Alfred from a Nervous Newbie!
AsheToo is offline   Reply With Quote