The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 12 November 2019, 10:22 PM   #1
AtotheJ35
Banned

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Triple Calendar 25807st

RARE Audemars Piguet reference: Audemars Triple Calendar  25807ST. This watch has a factory black dial which has started to fade to a beautiful navy blue which is very apparent in some light. It is really a gorgeous and unusual soft aging. The dial is in mint condition. This Royal Oak Offshore model is a nice chunky 38mm (38-39mm plus depending how measured..... I have wrist and comparison pics included for reference only - other watches are not included in sale). Perfect size for men or women who prefer 40mm pre ceramic Rolex; sits perfect on the wrist.

Watch runs great (within 6 seconds a day) and the functions operate as they should. There is some light wear to the watch, all captured in the photos. I have a notable contact in the industry who tells me this can be completely refinished for very little money (about $300), but I have not done that because I honestly prefer my watches to have character!

Comes with what is shown and service history is unknown, but was told it was serviced when I bought it. Amplitude is strong and it's running within spec as noted.

Functions include hours, minutes, small-seconds, day, date and month. The watch measures 38.5mm in diameter, 12.6mm in thickness, and 48.9mm from lug-to-lug. Full bracelet that should fit a 7.5 wrist.

Movement:
Calibre Jaeger LeCoultre derived AP Caliber 2127/2827, 36 jewels, 21-karat gold edged oscillating rotor self-winding in both directions, shock protection and hack-setting of the time. Power Reserve 38 Hours

Please message me for any additional questions, pictures, and even potential AP or Rolex trade offers! I'm open to discussing!

Asking $13,850 or best offer. Wire preferred and I have plenty of references so feel free to ask! International shipping is available for a pre determined cost.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
AtotheJ35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 November 2019, 02:10 AM   #2
AtotheJ35
Banned

Sold
AtotheJ35 is offline   Reply With Quote