The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 14 November 2019, 11:11 AM   #1
goyo
"TRF" Member

FS BSH BSHT gilt 369 6538 Rolex submariner homage big crown

What is for sale here

A very nice homage to the classic Rolex submariner 6538 big crown with a modified Tiger Concepts mid case that has fat spring bars holes drilled, and an aged bezel showing brass. Bezel is friction and bi-rotational that moves with ease and some effort but not too hard not too loose. The custom 369 gilt dial was made by a really good friend of mine that belongs to this forum and it has a nice little date window as you can see in the pictures. It has a brand new Miyota movement, vintage-ized Tiger hands for Miyota movement. It comes with the fat shoulderless spring bars pictured.

Description and condition

The pictures are part of the description, please look at them carefully and ask your questions. Movement is running strong and keeping great time. Watch has the seals replaced and greased. There are some swirls and faint marks in the mid case, nothing big but just disclosing all my eyes can see. There are no scratches on the crystal from what my eyes can see. There are scratches on top of the upper right lug (when watch is facing up, you can see in the pictures). I cannot guarantee water resistance on this watch, even though it has been pressure tested. I would safely assume it is Splash Resistant. TZ 91%.

Further notes

What you see in the pictures is what you get, unless stated above otherwise. Always ask, please ask any questions before committing to buy, let's not waste your time nor mine.

Price

$248. Priced to sell quickly.

Payment and shipping. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Wire Transfer or Money Order, Zelle with Bank of America or Chase Quickpay are preferred. I will pay for tracked and fully insured shipping for the value of the sale to CONUS via USPS Priority Mail. If you must pay Paypal, please contact me first.

International buyers are always welcomed, however, please contact me to discuss payment details and YOU will be responsible for paying tracked shipping and customs at your destination. I am very easy to work with and happy to accommodate your requests as much as I can.

Trades

Absolutely NO TRADES. Thank you very much, but trade offers will not be entertained. Thank you for your understanding ! ;-) NO TRADES please.

References.

I HAVE PLENTY. You can search the forums for them or I can email you all you want to know
Click here for feedback. Buy with confidence. I am a long stating member of this community and other important watch forums. Have numerous references here and in other WIS forums for all kind of watches, high end and low end. Happy to provide plenty of references if you need them. I am NOT a watch dealer. I do NOT do this for a living. I am just a WIS that had enjoyed watches all his life. I cannot provide financing. Thank you.

Thank you very much for reading this sale ad, and thank you TRF for the space !

goyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 November 2019, 01:04 AM   #2
goyo
"TRF" Member

Bump
goyo is offline   Reply With Quote