The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 21 January 2020, 05:53 AM   #1
Jmango
"TRF" Member

Watch: Oh so many...
FS: Black Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Co-Axial GMT Full Set Warranty

Model Name /Number: Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Co-Axial GMT Chronograph 44mm in Black /Red 212.30.44.52.01.001

Photo Slideshow Link:

Omega Link: https://www.omegawatches.com/en-us/w...21230445201001

Price: Asking $4,200 bank wired, Shipped and Insured in the CONUS ONLY – NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. Local Pickup and Inspection Welcome - I am located I the Boston MetroWest area and am happy to meet up locally for a face-to-face transaction.

Brief Description & History: Purchased by me in February of 2019. I wore this watch less than half of a dozen times after it was sized, and it became a safe queen as I went on an acquisition binge in 2019 and never circled back to wearing this one. My New Year’s resolution is to purge all watches from the collection that don’t get wrist time and as such, this one goes.

Condition: Watch is Pre-owned, In Excellent condition, ultra-minor scratches (9.5 out of 10) I go out of my way to describe the watch accurately as I believe in truth in advertising. This should be a “no surprise” deal for both the seller and the buyer.

Warranty Status: Under WatchMaxx Reseller warranty until 02.26.2021.

What’s Included in the Sale:
1. Omega watch (of course).
2. Omega Inner and Outer Boxes, books, wooden presentation box, Pictogram card with leather card holder, cloth Omega satchel, WatchMaxx warranty card.
3. Extra OEM Links (full bracelet including all links from Omega).

Commonsense Trade Rules:
1. If the watch is still listed for sale, it is still available.
2. NO TRADES PLEASE.
3. All REASONABLE offers will be considered, low ballers and trade offers will be respectfully ignored. I am not selling out of desperation and if a fair deal is not reached, I have no problem taking it off the market and placing it back in the safe.
4. If it isn’t pictured or listed in this advertisement, please do not assume it is included and be sure to ask for confirmation.
5. I am located I the Boston MetroWest area and am happy to meet up locally for a face-to-face deal.

Contact Info for Questions or Inquiries:
Email works best: jerry@franzella.com
…or you can call my cell 617.429.3355
Please Note: I screen my calls for car warranty and solar panel salesmen so LEAVE A MESSAGE WITH A CONTACT NUMBER I CAN CALL YOU BACK ON.

Response Time: I will get back to calls and emails usually within the hour, but generally the same day assuming I’m still awake.

Personal: I am not affiliated in any way with Breitling. I am just a watch enthusiast like you, infected with this disease that makes me love fine time pieces. All my watches come from my personal collection and were purchased for personal use by me. All my watches are guaranteed authentic.

Fine Print: No returns accepted unless there is a gross misrepresentation in the description. I will bend over backwards to accommodate questions, share more photos or any other reasonable activity to make a Buyer comfortable and informed in advance of making a deal; however, I refuse to bend over forwards. If after all of this the item is not as described within 24 hours of receiving the watch the Buyer must contact me directly and we’ll work together in good faith towards a mutually fair and reasonable resolution without delay. If the resolution results in a return, the watch must be in the exact same condition it is received with all original contents and packaging - NO EXCEPTIONS.
All photos are of the actual watch you will be receiving.

Thank you!
"The trick to passing a new acquisition through marital customs undetected it simply to hold your collection to a quantity so great as to achieve the introduction of obscurity. Only with this critical element can one successfully endure the intensity of inquiry with a brave, confident response of "This old thing? You love this watch, I've had this for years..." -Jmango, 2019
Jmango is offline   Reply With Quote