The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 26 February 2020, 02:23 AM   #1
MCV
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: GO Sport Evo
FS: Nodus Trieste Automatic Diver

FS: Nodus Trieste Automatic Diver - $249 Shipped

Here’s a Nodus Trieste Automatic diver in an easy overall TZ 95% condition. Superb microbrand diver with great looks and overall quality.

I purchased this watch brand new directly from Nodus two years ago and have worn it sparingly in rotation with many other watches.

I accurately describe my watches and grade my watches conservatively. The pictures accurately portray the condition of the watch; please look at the pictures closely and read the description before asking any questions.

Brushed and polished stainless steel case. Case measures 41.1mm wide across the bezel; 44.8mm including the signed screwdown crown.

Lugs are 20mm. Case thickness is 13.5mm. Stainless steel screwdown caseback.

Very slightly domed sapphire crystal. Black dial, unidirectional 120-click sapphire coated bezel with luminous arabics and markers. Luminous applied dial markers. Hands have inset lume.

Watch is factory rated for 200 meters of water resistance (not guaranteed by me).

Seiko NH 35 automatic movement keeps good time. Watch winds and sets properly.

Factory black tropics rubber strap with twin floating keepers and signed Nodus buckle.

Watch is sold as-is with NO warranty. All sales are final. No returns. Includes outer cardboard box, wooden inner box, regulation card and polishing cloth.

Selling for $249 via PayPal. Price includes USPS Priority shipping. CONUS only. Sale to trusted and established forum members only with solid verifiable references.

No trades. No international sales or Canadian sales. Serious inquiries only, no time wasters, please! Lowball offers will not be acknowledged.

I am a long-time member of the TimeZone/on-line watch community, buying, selling and trading for over 20 years. Numerous references including WUS, The Rolex Forum (2020 Pledge Member) and Good Guys on Watchnet. Deal with confidence!

PM with any questions.

Thanks for looking.

-Marc
MCV is offline   Reply With Quote