The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 13 March 2020, 08:19 AM   #1
rebes
"TRF" Member

FS: IWC Portofino Automatic 40mm Silver Dial IW356501 3565-01 - Complete

This IWC Portofino reference IW356501 features a beautiful silver plated dial with applied hour indices and distinctive roman numeral 6 and 12 markers. The evenly rounded sides of the 40mm stainless steel case give it a slim and subtle look which makes it a modern classic. Pairing with this case is a black alligator leather strap. Powering this piece is the robust IWC 35111 caliber automatic movement.

This piece is in overall very nice condition with only some minor wear on the case sides as well as typical desk marks on the clasp. The original leather strap is like new with minimal use. Note the leather strap is size xs which fits wrist sizes up to 6.8” however I have also included an aftermarket leather strap to accommodate wrists up to 8”. Please pay attention to pictures as I feel they are very representative of condition.

Comes double boxed with the presentation box including the full manual booklets, warranty booklet and warranty card (dated late 2016) as well as the original alligator strap and larger sized aftermarket leather alligator strap.

You are welcome to call or text me at 475 323 8366 or email me @ erebes12@icloud.com I am happy to answer any questions. I have multiple references across many watch forums and groups.

Price is $2450 USD with Fedex Express Shipping Included.

rebes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 March 2020, 08:02 AM   #2
rebes
"TRF" Member

Still available!
Old 20 March 2020, 06:39 AM   #3
rebes
"TRF" Member

Bump