The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 1 April 2020, 05:48 AM   #1
Rags2Rolex
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sub ND/GMT II SS
ZOOMERANG: Trusted Seller/Fantastic, Easy, Smooth, Trusted Transaction

1st Time buyer, Long time member! (pledge membership coming up).

I have the pleasure of working with David aka ZOOMERANG. We originally exchanged messages as he & I both had experience owning GMT II models in our line up- I told him I was looking for one & he was so generous to tell me what things to look for when buying from other sellers.

Long story short, David contacted me stating he was looking to sell newly purchased LN model that I have been looking for the last 12 months.

Key points that made David such a trusted seller as wiring someone a large sum of money can be nerve racking, especially if you are 1st time buyer on TRF included:

1. Quick to Respond
2. Easy to communicate with
3. Honest
4. Shared lots of photos both on email/text
5. Offered to get on Live Call
6. Communicated payment options
7. Had a great deal of knowledge about watches (not some random seller)
8. His passion for watches was evident
9. Easy to work with/available to answer questions entire time

I wired the funds, he was quick to respond, he sent me message 7am confirming the wire. This is where he really shined IMHO. After already sending lots of photos, he continued to send photos via text of the "process" before shipping the package. He confirmed the address the shipment was going to both on email/text. He offered lots of personal information to build trust via email/text. He send tracking information on text/email. He took photos along the way as he was packaging the watch updating me along the way & when the package was sent he sent text photos of the receipts.

He really set the standard High, some of these things I was not expecting & I just assumed he would send the tracking & be done with it.

I highly recommend this seller. They say buy the seller not the watch, and in this case I did not only buy the seller and a fantastic watch but also feel I have a trusted network in the watch community I can reach out to for questions/comments.

Lastly when the watch arrived, David even sent links & recommendations for tools for resizing-

ZOOMERANG is that Good! look forward to doing more business together!
Rags2Rolex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 April 2020, 05:52 AM   #2
Zoomerang
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: 126600
Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this review. I've enjoyed getting to know you and I hope we will stay in touch! You are a great buyer!
Zoomerang is offline   Reply With Quote