The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 26 April 2020, 11:19 PM   #1
laramik
"TRF" Member

Watch: 2007 Yacht-Master
TAKUYA is amazing!!

Just received my first Rolex from TAKUYA. A 2007 16622 with box and papers. Watch came in BETTER condition than appeared in the photos.
(And if you know anything about the YM, it is so easy for it to get scratched up). If it has been polished it has been done so very very lightly,no wear to the crown on the clasp and no goodness from polishing the bezel. Came with all links and honestly, looked actually BRAND NEW. There are two tiny scratches on it which I can barely see without the help of a loupe. I called him late Wednesday night, he answered every question instantly via text and went into further detail on the phone. Sent me wire instructions that night and had overnighted it Priority FedEx by 9am the next morning. Then, he Actually texted me the second it was delivered, which was faster than my wife who received it actually. Had I known that people like him existed in the secondary marketplace I would have made the plunge years ago. What an absolute pleasure. Thank you!!
laramik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2020, 12:07 AM   #2
laramik
"TRF" Member

Watch: 2007 Yacht-Master
Here are the pics, finally got my wings to post pics!

Last edited by laramik; 10 May 2020 at 12:21 AM.. Reason: Goofed up sharing images
laramik is offline   Reply With Quote