The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 11 June 2020, 05:01 AM   #1
ckpeters
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Breitling Avenger Seawolf Blacksteel Limited Edition M17330 - Excellent Condition

I'm selling from my collection a Breitling Avenger Seawolf Blacksteel Limited Edition Watch model M17330. It has an automatic self-winding movement, black PVD coated stainless steel 45mm case, scratch resistant anti-reflective sapphire crystal, and a beautiful black dial with red accents. It comes on an OEM black Diver Pro II rubber strap with black steel tang buckle.

This watch is in near MINT condition and comes in the original Breitling box set with all original boxes, tags, manuals, and papers.

I am the original owner. It was NIB when I purchased it from my AD. Since then I've worn this very sporatically in a large rotation. In terms of condition, it is Near Mint and I rate it 95+ %. Please see my photos for everything that's included. I've priced it to sell at $3,550 and that includes overnight shipping and insurance to CONUS ONLY.

I've been a watch collector for 40 years, and right now I am selling a couple of pieces that I dont wear to downsize my collection a bit - please no trade offers. Thank you for looking and email me (ckpeters1211@gmail.com) or PM me with any questions. Lots of references available.

Thanks,
Chuck

ckpeters is offline   Reply With Quote